shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a tough setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Selkie, I hadn''t really noticed the Aspen as much but it does look like it has potential. The only issue is that it appears to have the same prong setting as Woodstock but the Cross Jewelers put it significantly lower on the durability scale. I guess I just assumed the same would be true of the Aspen. But certainly something to think about.

Ma re, in terms of the ring on the last page of the bezels thread it is too contemporary for my tastes, though I thank you for thinking of me. Actually, the fifth stone on the second page is apparently one of Chrono''s rings and that is the one that most drew my eye. If there was a way to do that melee in a more hardy manner I''d be in heaven. Do you have any other pictures of that ring Chrono? It looks gorgeous.

Thanks for your help!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 11:01:57 PM
Author: astphard

Ma re, in terms of the ring on the last page of the bezels thread it is too contemporary for my tastes
Actually I said "last photo on the first page" but that''s also contemporary so it probably doesen''t matter anyway. Just wanted to make sure we''re talking about the same ring
2.gif
I agree that Chrono''s ring is beautiful - and that E/W EC...
30.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Chrono for the link. Your rings really are gorgeous. Sigh!

And Ma re, I think I was too tired last night to actually post something intellible. But yes, I looked at the last ring on the first page. I just couldn''t write properly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results