shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheGreenZone12

Rough_Rock
I am considering buying an engagement ring very soon. I was wondering what are the most important features to look for in a diamond? Also would you suggest online retailers or buying from an actual store? I have looked at Blue Nile and they seem to have a quality product for a fair price but they do not offer much after purchase. I have also went to Robbins Bros. to look at rings, they offer ALOT of services but the quality for the price was not impressive.

Thanks for the help!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The most important factor in finding a nice diamond is it''s cut. Read the tutorials here, they are very helpful. As far as online vendors are concerned take a look at www.whiteflash.com and www.goodoldgold.com . They are excellent vendors and have a great reputation here. You can also upgrade with them in the future which is a nice plus, Good luck!!
1.gif

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
I second goodoldgold (which Is who I'm in the process with). Jon and Tim are great guys to work with and will bend over backwards for you, and i hear good things about WF, also. And may i suggest to save you money and get the biggest bang for your buck is to drop down in clarity to a nice eye clean SI1 or 2. So many people (myself included) want vvs1 and 2's until they find out about this site and do some research, then quickly change their mind
9.gif
. SI1's will save a TON of money and if its eye clean, you will be very thankful in the long run.
And Kaleigh is right--it's cut, cut, and then it comes down to cut
9.gif

TheGreenZone12

Rough_Rock
Does good old gold offer any finance options?

What is a good Length to Width?

Tabel and Depth?

Girdle?

I am currently looking at a princess cut .86 carat with F color, VS1 is this a good ring to start looking with, asking $4,762.00

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/30/2005 10:47:48 PM
Author: TheGreenZone12
Does good old gold offer any finance options?

What is a good Length to Width?

Tabel and Depth?

Girdle?

I am currently looking at a princess cut .86 carat with F color, VS1 is this a good ring to start looking with, asking $4,762.00
No they don''t, unfortunatly.
And sorry, I dont know much about Princess cuts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results