shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a jeweler in NYC...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

razorcloud

Rough_Rock
Can someone pls recommend a good and reliable jeweler to set my stone in the NYC area? One other Q, how long would for a jeweler to set a stone? Thanks.

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
I vote for Angel Diamond/Eden Diamonds
they''re on 46th street in NYC

you can go to angeldiamond.com and peek around or click the live help and talk to Maya. she rocks
41.gif

diamondgirlNY

Rough_Rock
hi.
I am in New York, Today is a crazy day to set your stone but can be done. What kind of stone is it, and what kind of work needs to be done to the mounting?

I ask this cause, if your center is a fancy shape, and your mounting is made for a round (like most are) then there would be need for custom adjustment....not to mention, if your ring is elaborate with micro pave etc, then sizing might be a problem for a on the spot job....depends on what needs to be done. I can recommend a pleothera of gold smiths as well as platinumsmiths, and the nice thing is you can sit with your ring while work is being done depending on what needs to be done...if all that needs to be done is setting the stone and polishing, there are several great places that you can go. you can email me if you would like.
[email protected] so that I might recommend you, or you might want to just walk into a 47th street jewelry store and ask who they would recommend.... be sure to feel comfortable with whom you are speaking with....and they will most certainly do pre-set checks and post-set check for you ... it is really important that the person who is recommending you to a jeweller be willing to do these things for you so to relieve you as well as themselves of any liability.

Why didn''t the person you purchased the mounting from set you stone for you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results