shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a good eternity ring company

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hello all!

I have a friend who is looking to have 4 rings made (in a semi eternity actually) with her three childrens'' birthstones and then a fourth of undetermined style (as of yet) to fit as stackable rings within a budget. I used to like Facets and recommended them for such things, but they are not on the signedpieces.com website anymore...?

Anyone have any good suggestions?

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 12:01:16 AM
Author:Nicrez
Hello all!

I have a friend who is looking to have 4 rings made (in a semi eternity actually) with her three childrens'' birthstones and then a fourth of undetermined style (as of yet) to fit as stackable rings within a budget. I used to like Facets and recommended them for such things, but they are not on the signedpieces.com website anymore...?

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Nicrez, good to see you! I believe Facets can be reached through this address:

http://www.thefacetscollection.com

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, there it is! Thanks for your help!

Anyone have any other places to get gemstone semi-eternity rings made of good quality?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
If they buy the stones loose I would see whiteflash about making a ring. I think their quality is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results