shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking at Reception Sites Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennyt

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all of the warm wishes from last week...I promise I will post ring pics soon!

Tomorrow fiance and I are going reception hunting tomorrow...We''ll be looking at two wineries and one restaurant-type space that''s on the water (we''re in Seattle). Should be fun!

Does anyone think that having guests drive 20 minutes from the ceremony to reception is unreasonable? If we have it at a winery, that would be the case.

Any suggestions or questions we should ask (besides how much $$$ this is all going to cost?)

Thanks so much ladies! You''re the best!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I think 20 minutes is totally fair. Will brainstorm and think of questions soon. So excited the ball is already rolling for you guys!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
be sure to ask what is included in thier pricing..
i.e. many places charge EXTRA for things like setup of tables and chairs or for table linens (things that you obviously need, but aren''t include.) Sometimes this is in the form of like a % like gratuity would be but its for things like that.. another way they often get you is that they charge 3% extra for putting it on a credit card (because they get charged that 3% fee, but you could never get away with that if you weren''t the wedding industry)

These are some ? from my wedding planner book

Max # of guests
Site fee?
dinner fees?
Cprkage fee?
cake-cuting fee?
server to guest ratio?
How much time alloted for reception?
music restrictions?
Alchohol restrictions?
OTHER restrictions?
Parking - is it available, or how much does it cost
do they have full liability insurance
If you are doing the wineries I''m guessing you''ll need a caterer.. so you''ll have to ask whether they have exclusive caterers or restrictions on caterers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results