shape
carat
color
clarity

Look what I saw outside my window this morning.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to share, it's so beautiful! (Since I do not have to drive anywhere) I believe we are expecting 4-6 inches. I wish I was a better photographer! took about 20 pics trying to get the flakes coming down, i'm pretty sure the neighbors think I am crazy standing out in the snow in my robe and slippers, yeah I am not dressed yet, I may go back to bed.

rsz_11rsz_picture_2183.jpg rsz_1rsz_picture_2180.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, so beautiful. I hope it doens't cause you problems on Monday! Until then enjoy some for me toooooo!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
EEEKK - Lucky! It's been so warm this winter for us (50's to 60's) :errrr:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW that is beautiful we don't get snow here and at the moment it is heading into stinky summer :(sad - I love snow :)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I'm so excited for snow!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely view! :))

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for looking everybody! A few hours after I posted the pics the power went out and it just came back on this afternoon :errrr: Lucky for us we have a wood stove so it was not too cold but it gets dark so early there was nothing to do, we are so spoiled!!!!!! I tried to read a book by candlelight, I needed multi candles and I almost started my book on fire cause I got so close! Dh fell asleep by 7 pm and we were both up by 4 am so we went out for breakfast :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results