shape
carat
color
clarity

Look what I found out on the golf course...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
After a week of nail biting, pulling my hair, and dying of curiousity, my bf finally proposed while we were out playing golf. We had met out at the golf range 2 years before and was the perfect place for him to propose.

We had picked out the setting and diamonds together, but he picked up the final product without me. However, he has been torturing me with the little box at my place for the past week. Those who follow the "Anxious" thread know what I''ve been going thru. So finally, before I tackled him for it, I found it tee''d up with my golf ball on the 10th tee.

And presenting my e-ring finally.....
appl.gif

3ringprincess.jpg

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
the hand shot...

handshot99.jpg

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
off the camera phone...to send to all my family.

It's a 1.52 ct F VVS1 with .51 carats on each side in a truffle platinum setting. The rest of the stats I can't remember at this late hour. I'm still trying to get more pics but the sun hasn't been cooperating.

closeupshot.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I'd be high on a cloud if I found that on my golf tee! Congratulations on your engagement, and enjoy your new sparkly.
appl.gif
It's beautiful!! Great nails and beautiful hands too!
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I looovveee a three stone! That is magnificant...Congrats!!!

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Great ring, and great story! Congrats on getting off of the Ladies in Waiting list, and best wishes with your wedding planning.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring, and thoughtful way to propose
9.gif
. It really sparkles. Enjoy wearing it, and best wishes on your engagement!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful.
Many Happy years to you both!
love.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
its sooo pretty tulip!!! Anyway I can see a side shot?

Melissa

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hey lovely ring! Congrats to you both! Any pictures of the truffle setting? I always love seeing how stones are set!

Just in case, if you have a magnifying glass you can hold over the camera lens, you can probably get a closer, more detailed picture...i personally use a 10x loupe, and sometimes the magnification lense from the Ideal Scope!

What a gorgeous ring!!!
love.gif
love.gif
It's so sparkly!!!!
eek.gif
errrr.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
tulipcloud, I posted my sentiments in the "anxious" thread but this ring begs a second post! It is magnificent & the picture on the black (granite?) is incredible!
love.gif
Enjoy & Congrats!!
1.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
it looks beautiful on your finger tulip! and it's so sparkly!
love.gif
i'd luv to see a pic from the side if you have one?
Congratulations & best wishes!
9.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Yippy-hooray!! We can take your name off from the "Anxious" list.

All right, who else got proposed over the weekend? The list is getting shorter....
appl.gif

Congratulations Tulipcloud.... I'm very happy for you and the ring is gorgeous!!
love.gif

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
thank you so much for the wonderful words! The table is actually a black marble table. I just love how it has a reflection and sparkles in that pic! I promise to post side view pics soon. I'll try to do it today at work...my co-workers already think i'm obsessed with the e-ring. how can I resist when it sparkles at me like that?
love.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh Tulip it is beautiful!! So sparkley, and it looks perfect on your pretty hands.
Thanks for sharing with us!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
tulip, your ring is beautiful, and looks perfect on your hand
love.gif

congrats on your engagement and such a teeeerrific proposal
1.gif

(sorry that was bad, but i couldn't resist) congrats
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle--and to think I can never ever find my golf ball.....
Congrats--it's a real beautee!!!
2.gif

cheers

Sharon

reena

Ideal_Rock
FORE!!!!!!!

look out, that thing is a real beauty!
love.gif
6.gif
love.gif
congratulations.

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
For some reason i'm having problems posting my pics, so I will try the other way to attach and cross my fingers it will work! I'll have to be honest, I usually don't have my nails done so nice all the time, I had them done in anticipation of the big event!
9.gif
I do have this horrible scar in the middle of my hand when I burned it a few years back but its fading a lil bit still there.
sad.gif

again, thank you so much...hopefully the side view comes out...

5e87.jpg

4d5d.jpg

and of course the fun shot!

fd7b.jpg

/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Tulip - The pictures don't show up! Just squares with x's!! Maybe your files are too large?

Melissa

Gale

Shiny_Rock
What an interesting proposal! And what a pretty ring. Many congratulations.

reena

Ideal_Rock
the alternate way of attaching pics only works for pics that are already on the internet somewhere, not for pics on your hard drive.
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Reena - her broken pictures are linked to something off yahoo... not her hard drive. So I can't explain it. I just want them fixed to I can seeee!!!!!
1.gif

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS three-stone ring!!! I absolutely love it. It looks so beautiful on your hand. Congrats on your engagement and on having the patience not to peek!
appl.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Can you tell me what golf course that is so that I might find a sparkly there too!?!
3.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
I'm sorry the pics aren't showing up
8.gif
I tried to do the link thingy from another website but I guess it won't work from my yahoo photos account. And for some reason, I can't seem to upload them at the late nite I am always up at. I also realized that you can't upload a pic if someone else has the same name for the pic. I'll try again tomorrow...hang on MS, soon I promise!

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
ahhh...i think i got it!

Picture 041a.jpg

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
it isn't too high on my hand which I like alot

sidetulipa.jpg

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
and lastly...driving ms. sparkly!
love.gif

driving.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That is SUCH a pretty setting. I LOVE truffle settings, of course. It does look FANTASTIC on your hand as well. And the stones look amazing from the sides as well! I LOVE it! And that picture of your hand on the steering wheel.. SOOOOOOOO sparkly!!!! I just adore it!

You are a lucky girl tulip!

appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Okay. I think I might be able to stop gushing now. This was a nice thing to wake up to though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results