shape
carat
color
clarity

LOOK!!! at the WF banner with the Elaineh inspired Tiff...they just added...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
PHOTO BY SIMON...too cool. Boy oh boy oh boy I love that style. Good photo SIMON!! Good job ElaineH!!!

DKS

The "banner" appears at the top of PS website...where it is constantly changing with vendors names...you may not see it right away...but it will appear as you click from forum to forum.

elaineh

Rough_Rock
thanks for noticing DKS!
1.gif
i''m so glad BF (Simon) got recognized for his work
36.gif
thanks to WF!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Here's the banner.

wfclassicrequest3.jpg

I absolutely love this setting! That's awesome your bf gets credit for his picture elaineh. Your ring is famous! I have been wondering where you have been. No proposal yet? I'm waiting patiently for you to be engaged! Can't wait for that ring to be on your finger and you post lots of pictures!!
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Snlee...I am such a knucklehead...I can''t load images. I used too when I was first a member and then I must have fallen and hit my head as I have no memory how or where or even why...ahhh who am I?
face22.gif

Thanks for posting the banner so that others may see it.

Woo Hoo Simon!! Be sure and show him...ElaineH! It is almost as like he got his name in cement...

DKS

elaineh

Rough_Rock
hi snlee. thank you! i''m still here...just been lurking around.
1.gif
no proposal yet.
15.gif
that''s why i''ve been hiding...and trying not the rant. thanks for being so patient for me.
5.gif
i will for sure take tons of pictures when i get my hand on that beauty.

DKS, i showed him the new banner when i first saw it. he was so surprised and happy!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results