shape
carat
color
clarity

long weekend in denver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there!

I will be in Denver at the end of february for some training for work. I am planning to stay the weekend following for 3-4 days. Any suggestions on where to go, what to do? What part of town is best to stay in? I will be downtown during the week, but would like to stay of somewhere else. I work for a hotel company, so I will be able to find a good deal, I just don''t know where to stay. I also plan to rent a car for the weekend, so I would love to hear places to go that are maybe within an hour''s drive. And if possible, I would love to partake in some winter activities :)

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not very familiar with Denver, but I do suggest going to Fort Collins.
They have the BEST burritos around, and hopefully it interests you.
Fort Collins is maybe 45 minutes to an hour north of Denver. The place is Big City Burrito. Not last year, but in 2006 I ordered around 12 and froze them and brought them back home with me. I can''t live without them. So I hope you get the chance to visit. Oh, and there are some quite shops and such downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results