shape
carat
color
clarity

Long Time looker need advice in next several days

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sc_trojan

Rough_Rock
First thanks to everyone here who has helped out! I think I have finally found a decent set of earrings.

weight 2.01 2.03
color I J
clarity SI2 SI1
depth 61.40% 60.80%
table 56.10% 58.10%
crown 34.10% 34.50%
pavilion 40.80% 40.80%
price 12,099 12,200

Everything seems to look OK. I just wondering how much I should negotiate on price? This price is inclusive of cc charge fee.

I would upload pictures, but the file limit wont allow.

Thanks in advance!

sc_trojan

Rough_Rock
Here is the 1st IS for the 2.01

201Isi2_IS.jpg

sc_trojan

Rough_Rock
IS for the 2.03

203Jsi1_IS.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
those are for earrings! wow, how are you setting them???

sc_trojan

Rough_Rock
yes, they will be earrings set in standard 4 prong platinum baskets. Here is the 40x picture of the two stones.

DI40X_earrings.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
sc, I don''t know if you are the gal who''s going to wear these, or the guy buying them from her, so I just want to throw this out here. Many of us on the board have worn both basket set, and martini set studs. There are a large majority of us who prefer the martini style, as they sit so much better on the ear. Baskets tend to droop, no matter what size the stone is. My first set were only .45 each, and yet they still wanted to droop. The martini sits so much better on the ear, NO drooping.

With stones this size, gravity will definitely play a part in how they will want to sit. I would highly recommend considering the martini setting. And come to think of it, in this size, these would look absolutely fantastic! (if you do a search on here, there are a few threads with these in them, gorgeous)

As for the stones, the IS looks good, they should be very sparkly, and BIG!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results