shape
carat
color
clarity

Long Story, Need Happy Endings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 8:30:16 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Betty,

They are beautiful! I think it is wonderful you realized the others were not good in time to return them and then get some really high quality ones! Unfortunately I bought my studs before finding PS, so now I am going to have to buy another pair!
Me too, DS!!!! I also want another pair!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they look georgous! Ear shots please!

blr66666

Rough_Rock
I do have another pair, 1 carat total weight rounds that I bought a few years ago from my friend''s jewelry store. He also fudged on the color/clarity. I found this out when I took the clarity enhanced diamond to be appraised. So, it seems you can''t trust your friends either.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Betty, i am glad that you are on top of things and hope to see you got your refund! Yikes.

I am sure whatever you choose will be lovely.

Gypsy, remember it is always cocktail hour somewhere...just teasing!

blr66666

Rough_Rock
Yes, I did get the refund. Took 8 days, but it finally hit my credit card account. Isn''t it strange how charges appear immediately and credits takes 8 days?
33.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
blr,

Your new earrings looks gorgeous! Those are stunning stones. Congratulations on finding what you wanted :)

blr66666

Rough_Rock
By the way, this is what I''m thinking of doing with my old earrings. The center stone is a peridot. This is a virtual picture...What do you guys think?

Peridot Diamond Ring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results