shape
carat
color
clarity

Long sleeves and bracelets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I finally got my WF 2ctw bangle today and it is gorgeous!! I live in Maine where I wear long sleeves a good portion of the year, and my bangle keeps getting covered up by my sleeves. It''s kind of frustrating because I didn''t spend almost $2300 for it not to show. What to you ladies usually do? Not wear a bracelet while wearing long sleeves, or what?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get some stretchy or knit 3/4 length sleeve shirts! That''s what I wear in the winter anyway, as I don''t like my watch to get tangled up either.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually wear 3/4 length sleeve sweaters or sweater vests over my button-down shirts and I just roll up my cuffs when I get to work. I wear a lot of turtleneck sweaters in winter as well, and I just push my sleeves up a bit. My winter jewelry issue is never wearing pendants--it seems I only wear them in the warmer months when my neck is more exposed, lol!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
That is a problem, I totally agree! I live in PA and our winters are almost as cold and long as yours. That's one reason I have never really coveted a bracelet!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I should get some more "bangle friendly" shirts. That means I have to go shopping...DARN!
11.gif
31.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I either pull the sleeves up or fold back the cuffs.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE being surrounded by people w/ the same thoughts I have!
35.gif

This is actually why I chose a ring as my "push present" {I hate that term} a few winters ago. When I tried on the tennis bracelet it kept getting hidden beneath my sleeve and I was none too thrilled!

I did get that braceelt the next Spring though!
28.gif

I agree stock up on some 3/4 length sleeve tops!
9.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
ditto on 3/4 length tops!
1.gif

I''m in cold weather here also, and deal with the same issue. Or, usually a tighter fitted turtleneck sweater (bangle will fit over the sleeve generally) is the way I roll.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the suggestions. I''m heading to the mall tomorrow so I''m going to see if I can find bracelet friendly tops LOL! What we do for our diamonds!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results