shape
carat
color
clarity

Long & Romantic or Just a Quickie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
The massess are chanting - New Thread! New Thread!
emmale.gif
emfemale.gif
emfemale.gif
emmale.gif
emfemale.gif
emmale.gif
emmale.gif
emmale.gif
emfemale.gif
New Thread!

Long and Romantic or Just a Quickie Seems to fit my situation on many levels:

waiting for the engagement

length of engagement

the upcoming wedding

the time I have to make decisions

and finally, how the actual proposal will be

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Nails are too long, should bring them down for their acceptance shots
2.gif

Erin65432.JPG

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! New Thread! Again, that is a gorgeous ring for your fing.....er.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Couldn''t get sparkle in the shot without blanking out detail but I like this pic.

Erin54321.JPG

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Just to clarify for those who didn''t see this elsewhere - I AM NOT ENGAGED YET!

I''m just a bad girl with a digital camera and a bf away on business
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
You certainly are a naughty naughty girl!! but its hilarious too. I just saw your post on how he called and you minimized the pic on the screnn. LOL.. Thats funny stuff.

Your ring is beautiful. Its great to see a setting that is different like that. I want a pendant with a princess stone set like that (in case I haven''t made that blatantly clear in like a hundred different threads.. and I''m not getting one for a long time.. but I sure do want one!!)

Bet you can''t wait to wear that baby every day.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''ve just been informed that the bf is taking me out to dinner Saturday night. I was getting excited at the prospect of what could happen. Then he told me he really wanted to go to Red Lobster. Now don''t get me wrong, I love some of their dishes but it doesn''t look like a proposal in in the wings or if it is......I don''t want it to happen at RL
38.gif

Things aren''t looking good for the cheesy v-day proposal. Sunday is my dad''s birthday and Monday he is spending with his Mom in Chicago - but will be back in town by the time I get off work. That''s my only hope.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 9:36:47 AM
Author: Erin
I''ve just been informed that the bf is taking me out to dinner Saturday night. I was getting excited at the prospect of what could happen. Then he told me he really wanted to go to Red Lobster. Now don''t get me wrong, I love some of their dishes but it doesn''t look like a proposal in in the wings or if it is......I don''t want it to happen at RL
38.gif

Things aren''t looking good for the cheesy v-day proposal. Sunday is my dad''s birthday and Monday he is spending with his Mom in Chicago - but will be back in town by the time I get off work. That''s my only hope.
LOL erin.. You''re so cute. A girl I used to know at school..I guess her fiance was all set to propose to her at Olive Garden..but on the way there, she was making fun of olive garden how it was like the "white trash" version of a fancy restaurant.. poor guy.. I think he ended up proposing in the car on the way home..

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Not really that I think RL is some horrible restaurant not worthy of an e-story - it''s just when he almost did it at home last weekend - that''s how I always imagined it would be. Not at a restaurant that has no sentimental value to us just because he thinks that''s what guys should do - take her to a restaurant and propose like in all the movies.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
MS: I can''t believe your friend was almost proposed to Olive Garden. I would die, lucky for me the BF & I are not OG fans.

Erin: What is he did propose at Red Lobster...he could put the ring in one those cheesy biscuts or in a lobster''s claw. I think I would die if that one happened to me too.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I''m at the point where every time my bf gets dressed up or talks about going out to dinner that I think something big is going to happen. It''s crazy! Like this morning -- he was wearing a nice suit with the tie that I got him for v-day (I wasn''t going to get him a present, but he really loved it and we were at a silient auction...) and the cufflinks I got for his birthday which he announced he was only going to wear for special occations since they were so nice. So now I''m thinking, we''re just going out to dinner tonight. It''s not like he planned it. I was the one who made the reservations... and that was only yesterday! And... if he bought the ring it was with barely any input from me since we only went looking together once.

But alas... I''m still a little anxious for tonight. So, I dressed all nice and feel silly since I''m the only one in the office wearing a skirt and looking ''going outish'' while everyone else is wearing casual-Friday jeans.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ladies...I think y''all need to check out the snob quiz on Diamond Hangout...quite entertaining.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Erin - I''ve converted to a lurker recently - way too busy at school!!! - but I''ve been following your sneaking around with the camera. You bad girl you!!
11.gif
11.gif
2.gif
9.gif
It looks wonderful!!

You''re probably having dinner right now, so I hope you''re having a lovely romantic night!! Ring vibes are headed your way!!
9.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
We didn''t even go to dinner Saturday - our neighbors called and invited us over so we split a half sandwich and chatted with drinks in hand. Yesterday was spent between my family and his. He left early this morning for Chicago but will probably be home before I will.

My mom got a phone call from her brother yesterday to announce that his oldest is pregnant again and the youngest 24 just got engaged the night before.
20.gif
The announcement didn''t seem to phase the bf one way or another. I''m the oldest of 7 grandchildren and they are all engaged or married except the baby - my youngest brother 24.
20.gif

Anyone else watching the flower trucks rolling in to your company this morning? Anyone get flowers yet?
emrose.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results