shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Settings - Quality Different?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone received any LOGR settings lately? I just got 3 rings last week and the quality and workmanship seem different. Am I being paranoid or has anyone noiced this as well?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which settings did you get, and did you do a BIN, or did you win an auction for a lower price?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I got two bezel circle band rings and another fancy one. 2 were purchased at best offer and one was an auction that didn''t end that cheap. I upgraded stones on all of them so I don''t think that''s an issue. I have bought from LOGR many times before with BIN or a really low auction. There is something different about the workmanship of this last shipment which has me wondering. Maybe it is just bad luck.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Charmy, how does the quality seem different? Is it the diamond quality, or the setting itself? I''ve seen some LOGR auctions where the metal work is off - prongs for the pave aren''t even, halos aren''t perfectly shaped, etc. Can you link us to the settings? I''d be really interested in seeing them. And are you going to send them back?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 12:56:55 PM
Author: cellentani
Charmy, how does the quality seem different? Is it the diamond quality, or the setting itself? I''ve seen some LOGR auctions where the metal work is off - prongs for the pave aren''t even, halos aren''t perfectly shaped, etc. Can you link us to the settings? I''d be really interested in seeing them. And are you going to send them back?
The diamonds were great but the setting quality was not as good. One of the prongs is crooked. The halo was not perfectly shapped and it seems too big. The other settings I have from them were their older designs and the quality and workmanship was excellent (diamonds so so). This time around .. the gold seem lighter weight too.

I am too lazy to take photos but perhaps I will later. They aren''t really awful but the quality is not as good.

On the other hand, I just received a 3 stone setting from jewe (I can''t remember the rest of the name). I paid only $60 for a 3 stone setting with 3 side pave and delicate basket work. The setting was outstanding and really well made.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received mine and it seems all right. I’ve updated pictures of the setting in my 10K Picture thread if you are interested. Maybe you’ll be able to spot something I missed. How are the rings lacking?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results