shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR setting - round head with one baguette on each side?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
LOGR setting - round head with one baguette on each side? Like the style Ice Kid has her pretty light blue stone in. I''m looking on their site for it and I can''t find it. I sent them an e-mail but they sent me back a link to all their round semi-mounts but I didn''t see this one in it.

Or, who else does an affordable setting like that?

Thanks so very much.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s an oval setting that they make. You need to ask Stephen to make it to accomodate a round stone, and give him the measurements.

H

hlpkaixin3344

I''ve loved icekid''s avatar for a long time. When LTP, TL, and BEG bought their settings from LOGR, I asked LOGR to make a round version and put a 6.56 mm round violet gemrite spinel that''s been sitting around for awhile in it. My jeweler needs to learn how to do better prongs (I''m hoping to train him the way LTP has trained hers...) but I''m happy with the way the setting came out. The spinel was inexpensive so I didn''t want to go all out on the setting. I took a few photos but am having problems uploading them. I''ll try again later.

My order # was 370317904070 -- LOGR can look it up to give you a quote.
1.gif

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 11:01:50 PM
Anonymous Wrote:
I''ve loved icekid''s avatar for a long time. When LTP, TL, and BEG bought their settings from LOGR, I asked LOGR to make a round version and put a 6.56 mm round violet gemrite spinel that''s been sitting around for awhile in it. My jeweler needs to learn how to do better prongs (I''m hoping to train him the way LTP has trained hers...) but I''m happy with the way the setting came out. The spinel was inexpensive so I didn''t want to go all out on the setting. I took a few photos but am having problems uploading them. I''ll try again later.

My order # was 370317904070 -- LOGR can look it up to give you a quote.
1.gif
That was me -- if PS can''t tell which user I am, no wonder that the photos won''t upload!! I''ve quit firefox and tried to log in and upload the photos in safari and IE/parallels, but to no avail....

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Ah, now I get it. Thanks sooooo much, all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results