shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR price increase?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
On some settings it''s almost $100.00. This setting is $259.00 for another 7 hours and the next one is priced at $350.00.

96CAF7DZYQ.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Joe, I noticed that early this morning when I was surfing through one of my breaks. kinda sad because that means I won''t purchase as many this year.

-A

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
They do that all the time. I expect it is a matter of testing to see what the market will bear. If the prices go too high, the product won''t sell, and the prices will come back down.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2010 3:53:46 PM
Author: Fly Girl
They do that all the time. I expect it is a matter of testing to see what the market will bear. If the prices go too high, the product won''t sell, and the prices will come back down.
I agree. I''ve seen that pattern too.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
That might explain why I was having a hard time with them and making offers last week. I submitted an offer and they countered with $4 off the buy it now price. I countered again and they didn''t budge any! It turned into quite a frustrating ordeal. They finally accepted my very last offer of 10% off. I was getting agitated though. I was beginning to wonder if they were going to work with me at all or if I''d pissed them off.
33.gif

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/26/2010 6:17:59 PM
Author: brandy_z28
That might explain why I was having a hard time with them and making offers last week. I submitted an offer and they countered with $4 off the buy it now price. I countered again and they didn''t budge any! It turned into quite a frustrating ordeal. They finally accepted my very last offer of 10% off. I was getting agitated though. I was beginning to wonder if they were going to work with me at all or if I''d pissed them off.
33.gif

I have the EXACT same experience! I seriously think that its time for me to move on to other ebay seller!

evansjm1

Shiny_Rock
They just countered me $70 more than the buy it now price for a different size and different stone cut. Plus the $30 labor fee. So a whole $100 more. Is that normal?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2010 7:46:22 AM
Author: jancaric
They just countered me $70 more than the buy it now price for a different size and different stone cut. Plus the $30 labor fee. So a whole $100 more. Is that normal?
Does the size and shape of the new stone add more gold and/or diamonds to the piece?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results