shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR-Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snbtwins

Rough_Rock
I love all the beautiful rings you have all made with the LOGR settings. I especially love the legacy type setting but I can''t seem to find it on their website, can anyone put a link to the setting for me.

Also, I am new to this type of thing, how do you know what size stone to get to fit into the setting?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi snbtwins! I was lucky enough to win one of these gorgeous settings for a steal, and I love it! Here's a link to on of their current auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Cushion-7X7mm-Pave-Diamond-14k-Gold-Semi-Mount-Ring_W0QQitemZ220306227099QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220306227099&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1309

The standard ones are for 7x7mm cushion cut stones, it mentions that amongst other details in the description of the ring. You can email them and have them custom side the head to fit a different stone, however, if you already have one in mind. I just got the standard 7x7mm size and had a stone cut to fit. Have you already got a stone you'd like to set?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw a new 8x8 version of this ring on his listings. I have a round 6.8mm stone, and it even looks nice in there. It doesn't have to be a cushion cut stone, it can be round as well from what I discovered. If you don't see the ring on his site, you can email him, and he'll list it for you as a buy it now. It sells for $249 with SI diamonds and 14K gold.

snbtwins

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

I don''t have a stone yet. I am new to this, but have fallen in love with all the beautiful rings you ladies have created. I want to try to find a nice blue or green stone to fit into this setting. Not even sure where to start!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the setting would look gorgeous with an aqua or green tourmaline (check out LaurenThePartier''s gallery - she has a green tourmaline in hers). I''m awaiting a round aqua in the mail, and I''m going to see how it looks in there.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/12/2008 10:42:30 PM
Author: DandiAndi
Hi snbtwins! I was lucky enough to win one of these gorgeous settings for a steal, and I love it! Here''s a link to on of their current auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Cushion-7X7mm-Pave-Diamond-14k-Gold-Semi-Mount-Ring_W0QQitemZ220306227099QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220306227099&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1309

The standard ones are for 7x7mm cushion cut stones, it mentions that amongst other details in the description of the ring. You can email them and have them custom side the head to fit a different stone, however, if you already have one in mind. I just got the standard 7x7mm size and had a stone cut to fit. Have you already got a stone you''d like to set?
You''re not going to believe this, but his auction ended up exactly one dollar more than what he charges for this setting ($249). I hope he doesn''t raise the price on this one.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I was watching that auction but had to go out. I paid for 3 seconds auction sniping too. Waste of money.

snbtwins

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is pretty incredible.

I have to do some more research and see what kind of stone I will get before I buy the setting. I looked on AC Stones and saw some nice ones. I think my DH will have a fit though since I just got an eternity band for my anniversary! LOL

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
I actually was the winner of this auction. I noticed he started listing the legacy at $259, plus I had a coupon from paypal so I only ended up paying about $225, so I just went for it. Now I just need to find the stone....

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What coupon? Can you share it, or was it specifically for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results