shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR - Do you have this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't remember which one of you lovely ladies who has this setting- if you do, can you post pictures to help me decide if I should get it or not for my Mali Garnet. Thanks in advance everyone.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oops forgot the picture

LOGR doubleprongdt1.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
It''s not me, but I also can''t think of anyone who has it. I''ve seen that LOGR auction before, and the profile pic looks very interesting. Should be lovely, but I wonder how high it is.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 6:17:40 PM
Author: cellentani
It''s not me, but I also can''t think of anyone who has it. I''ve seen that LOGR auction before, and the profile pic looks very interesting. Should be lovely, but I wonder how high it is.

I was hoping to see it here first, I did send an offer in, and he sent me back a counter - but I want to make sure since I''m having a hard time committing to any setting

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I think TL has one, but I''m not positive. The one I am thinking of is set with a pink champagne diamond.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 6:51:40 PM
Author: szh07
I think TL has one, but I'm not positive. The one I am thinking of is set with a pink champagne diamond.
No, not me, but someone (a PSer) does have that setting. She got it for a pink tourmaline. I just can't remember the thread or the original poster. She did post pictures.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks szh07, and TL, unfortunately it was sold (maybe fortunate for me- its a sign), just as I got back from a swimming lesson with the kiddo. I''m sure it''ll pop up again, guess I''ll work on getting the other stones set this time around.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just so you know, if you''re ever interested in a setting, and it''s not listed, find the completed listing, and email Stephan ("Mr. LOGR") the link. He can relist it for you, or you can pay off of ebay. I''ve done that before without any issues.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 10:58:14 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Just so you know, if you''re ever interested in a setting, and it''s not listed, find the completed listing, and email Stephan (''Mr. LOGR'') the link. He can relist it for you, or you can pay off of ebay. I''ve done that before without any issues.
Thanks TL - I kept the saved listing, so I''ll ask him when I''ve made up my mind for sure. I really like it, but I wish I could find IRL pictures to ease my mind on the height and how others feel about the setting for sure.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look pretty high. Perhaps you can email LOGR with an attachment of the picture and ask for the height of the basket.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also tend to avoid double prongs because some jewelers charge more to set those.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, TL - thanks ladies, I''m still mulling it over, got too many projects going on, and since I''m not 100% sure about this setting, I''ll have to scour PS to find photos of this ring. Usually if I''m unsure, maybe thats a sign?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2009 10:35:02 PM
Author: D&T
Chrono, TL - thanks ladies, I'm still mulling it over, got too many projects going on, and since I'm not 100% sure about this setting, I'll have to scour PS to find photos of this ring. Usually if I'm unsure, maybe thats a sign?
Might as well get your other projects going first since you are sure of those.
2.gif
You'll know if it's the right one right away when you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results