shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR contact

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sharkiee00

Rough_Rock

Hello,

I am interested in getting some customizations made to a LOGR setting but I would really prefer to have a direct email contact instead of through Ebay. I have several pics I would like to show them as examples of what i would like. Does anyone have a direct email contact to someone with the vendor. I''ve seen several people mention Stephen. I you guys could help that would be great!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 4:01:09 PM
Author:sharkiee00

Hello,

I am interested in getting some customizations made to a LOGR setting but I would really prefer to have a direct email contact instead of through Ebay. I have several pics I would like to show them as examples of what i would like. Does anyone have a direct email contact to someone with the vendor. I''ve seen several people mention Stephen. I you guys could help that would be great!!

Hi sharkiee! Unfortunately, we can''t post email addresses, but if you message him through eBay and explain that you''d like to communicate by email, he should get back to you with that info. At least that''s how I was able to get in touch with him. Be aware though, that it''s in the midst of Chinese New Year celebrations, so it may take longer for a response.

And, we''d love to see what you''re getting!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results