shape
carat
color
clarity

LM

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sassylt

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! Here is my new Leon Mege "Classic" three stone with blue sapphire sidestones. I am so happy with how it turned out....I am truly in love with this ring! I am a horrible photographer, but here are the pics that have turned out well so far. This one is with my fishtail pave eternity band:

with fishtail.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
We should declare this "Leon Day"!

Sassy...from what I can tell...it''s gorgeous! (How could it not be?) But you''ve GOT to get bigger better pictures!!!
3.gif

....and tell us all about it! The center stone, and the sapphires...did Leon find them for you??

Can''t wait to seehear more!

Congratulations
1.gif

widget

sassylt

Rough_Rock
Here is is with my shared prong eternity band
emwink.gif

shared prong.jpg

sassylt

Rough_Rock
Sorry the pics are so small...not sure how to get them larger, can anyone help?

sassylt

Rough_Rock
Thanks Widget!! I will work on getting some better pictures. I did not realize how bad they were until I posted them
emotion-18.gif
. The center stone is a 2.05 RB, I, SI2. I let Leon pick out the best sidestones for my center and he did a great job. The total carat weight on the pears is .79....the proportions are perfect!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, it looks so pretty! Have you tried using the macro button (looks like a flower)? I''d love to see some closeups!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks like a beauty *squinting* - I am busting at the seams to see bigger pictures of this beauty!!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lookin pretty sweet---but needs more close up''s please!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beauty from LM! Contratulations - It looks dazzling even in the little picture
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
NOOOOO!!!!! I Need to see that beauty upclose! TOO SMALL!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definition

sheer torture: pics posted of Leon Mege masterpiece which are too small to see

11.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Yes, must. have. bigger. pics.

It DOES look gorgeous from what little I can see!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bigger pic please... that little thumb nail is a horrible tease!
2.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Ohmygoodness, need more pics of your new LM ring and your band with those fishtails. If I didn't know any better I would swear I was an alley cat. I loooooooove fishtails!!!!!! I second more pics ASAP
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Sassy...are your original pictures that small?

If they''re not, open the originals in your photo editing program, hit "edit" on the bar above, and when options drop down, hit "image size". (At least this is how my program works.)

Type in pixel number (300 is good) in either horiz or vert box, and the other box will adjust accordingly. Then hit "OK"

If none of this helps, maybe Irina (admin) will post pics for you..

LOL...the natives are getting restless...maybe in the mean time you could post the pics Leon sent you of your spectacular ring??
1.gif

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no!!!!! We MUST have bigger pics!!! Looks amazing from the small part I could see. Keep trying please!!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks GORGEOUS!!! Can''t wait to see the larger pictures!!! I''m with Widget - it should be Leon Day today!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I can''t see it!

Isn''t it funny we all knew what this thread was about...two little intials...and then...she greets us with postage stamp photos! Not fair!

DKS

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Postage stamp is right, DKS!!!

You must do justice to this gorgeous ring and supply us with REAL pictures!!!! You''re killin'' me!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2007 1:54:58 AM
Author: KristyDarling
Postage stamp is right, DKS!!!

You must do justice to this gorgeous ring and supply us with REAL pictures!!!! You're killin' me!
I need me loupe to even see these pics
39.gif
! Sassy you need to SHOWER us blinghounds with HUGE pictures and don't be stingy baby!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Seriously congrats on a gorgeous ring!

sassylt

Rough_Rock
OMG!! You guys are killing me...LOL! I will try with all of my might to fix the size of the pics. It is super cloudy here today so it is unlikely that I will get more good pics today, BUT i promise I will try my BEST
emteeth.gif
. Let me try to resize these pics for you all. -Sassy

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2007 6:57:43 AM
Author: sassylt
OMG!! You guys are killing me...LOL! I will try with all of my might to fix the size of the pics. It is super cloudy here today so it is unlikely that I will get more good pics today, BUT i promise I will try my BEST
emteeth.gif
. Let me try to resize these pics for you all. -Sassy
Sassy, you tease us with thread titles such as LM, then provide teensy pics of the LM creation in question that you need a magnifying glass to see - at your PERIL!

Seriously though, if you are having trouble, you could send the pics to our beloved Irina at Admin and she will help you out.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
WHAT A TEASE!!!!!
39.gif
leon rings are meant to be seen....not with a magnifier!!!! bigger pics please
39.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! Leon did it AGAIN!!! Can we get a closer shot, though, so that we can admire its true beauty???
30.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
From what I can see it''s beyond fantastic. OK, pluueeezzzz get some larger and closer up picutures. It''s killing me!!

I really like the idea behind your ring with a diamond center and sapph sides. Cannot wait to get a better view of it.
10.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....where are you with those bigger pics?
1.gif

I tried enlarging them myself but they''re all pixilated.
40.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Sassy,

Darling...We have familys to feed, errands to run...lifes to live...we can''t sit here and stair at the moniter waiting for you forever...I am neglecting everything waiting for the latest LM photos.

"Yes, dear I know you haven''t eaten since May 17, 1:57 pm ...I can''t be distracted right now...I haven''t slept...I haven''t eaten...waiting on Sassy to get her move on..I can''t leave the moniter...must see those photos"

DKS

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Bigger pics please
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results