shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW''s What will YOU miss?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I''m sitting here..and something just came to mind:

I log onto pricescope MULTIPLE...and I mean, MULTIPLE, times a day. I check SMTB, Hangout, LIW (My fav :)) I feel like part of me is going to be missing when he finally pops the question!

Can I stick around anyway?

Also, there are other things I''ll miss:

-Annoying SO about how is he going to propose/what he''ll say etc.
29.gif

-My best friend and I LOVE watching sappy engagement proposals on youtube and then bitching about how we''ll never get proposed to (now she''s gonna feel left out
7.gif
)
-The general unknowingness (making up my own words) about when the whole proposal will happen/how/playing out scenarios in my head of all of it

Am I making any sense? I ramble a lot at night..

What will you miss?

I really will feel weird being engaged while my best friend is not, I kinda wish it would be the other way around for some really weird reason, I guess I just feel bad because I know how badly she, along with my other friends want to be engaged.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 11:31:00 PM
Author:Autumnovember
I''m sitting here..and something just came to mind:

I log onto pricescope MULTIPLE...and I mean, MULTIPLE, times a day. I check SMTB, Hangout, LIW (My fav :)) I feel like part of me is going to be missing when he finally pops the question!

Can I stick around anyway?

YES YES YES!!! You can wait for me :) and all of the other LIWs

Also, there are other things I''ll miss:

-Annoying SO about how is he going to propose/what he''ll say etc.
29.gif

OH, but you can annoy him about all of the wedding details!

-My best friend and I LOVE watching sappy engagement proposals on youtube and then bitching about how we''ll never get proposed to (now she''s gonna feel left out
7.gif
)

aww
7.gif
can you post some good links for the LIWs?

-The general unknowingness (making up my own words) about when the whole proposal will happen/how/playing out scenarios in my head of all of it

Am I making any sense? I ramble a lot at night..

What will you miss?

I really will feel weird being engaged while my best friend is not, I kinda wish it would be the other way around for some really weird reason, I guess I just feel bad because I know how badly she, along with my other friends want to be engaged.

aww, but her time will come :) plus you''ll get to look at that beautiful ring!!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for answering :))))

I love pricescope oh so much. I''ve thought about introducing it to my best friend as she is also a LIW. Yet I kind of like the ''annonymity'' (my spelling gets worse at night, too) of it too.

I''ll post some links that I''ve watched that have made me and her cry....hahaaha.

My one friend is a wedding planner and has been dating her SO for 6 years now. I feel bad for her most, considering she wants to be engaged SO BAD. ugh
15.gif
I know I shouldn''t beat myself up over this stuff...but I do.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I completely agree with you! I''m gonna miss everything you mentioned except the best friend thing because I will actually be the last of all my friends to get engaged. I''ll probably be here for a while longer so I don''t have to worry about missing everything too soon.

Weirdly enough, I think I''ll actually miss all the anxiousness of not knowing when it will happen like you said. It may not feel fun sometimes but it''s a kind of exciting having no clue and daydreaming of how and when it will happen.

Most of all though, I''ll miss you ladies! However, I WILL check back and chime in often
3.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2010 12:07:15 AM
Author: Autumnovember
Thanks for answering :))))

I love pricescope oh so much. I''ve thought about introducing it to my best friend as she is also a LIW. Yet I kind of like the ''annonymity'' (my spelling gets worse at night, too) of it too.

I''ll post some links that I''ve watched that have made me and her cry....hahaaha.

My one friend is a wedding planner and has been dating her SO for 6 years now. I feel bad for her most, considering she wants to be engaged SO BAD. ugh
15.gif
I know I shouldn''t beat myself up over this stuff...but I do.

I know how she feels. I''ve been dating my BF for 6 years also and like I said before, I''ll be the last one to get engaged out of all of my friends (the only other one left not engaged is getting engaged in the next couple months). I get a little depressed sometimes but then I do like you did in this post and think about all the things I''ll miss and I feel better.

Don''t feel bad for getting engaged before her because I''m sure she''ll be really excited and happy for you!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I still hang around LIW, so being engaged shouldn''t stop you! I also like to follow BWW, but in some ways, I still feel like I relate more with the LIWs. Mostly because we haven''t started planning at all - don''t have a date or any set plans. We''ve definitely talked about it, but we''re still in the "oooh what about this idea?" phase. So I don''t really feel like a bride yet at all.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I''ll miss very much.

I''m still going to be hanging around PS while planning the wedding and of course finding wedding rings....then there is always future sparklies and maybe upgrades
2.gif

I might miss the relitive peace and quiet, I''ll be the first of my friends and they are already asking when BF and I are getting married, suggesting things we should have at the wedding and inviting themselves to be my bridesmaids
20.gif
I bet they go girly ape sh*% crazy when he actually pops the question.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I really havent thought about this, but will ponder on this and get back to you...hehe

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll miss being on the LIW list, as much as I want to be off the list right now.
31.gif
It''s exciting to see how far up I''ll go. I always remind my bf about my status on the list. I''ll miss LIW forum for sure. I hope it would be ok to stick around. I want to see my other gals get engaged too!!!

Before I spent most of the time on Rocky Talky. I needed LOTS of advices on the diamond I was considering. As soon as we bought the diamond and the setting, I discovered LIW. At that time, I miss Rocky Talky. I miss waiting for people to answer my questions.
19.gif

TheyCall

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/28/2010 1:16:58 AM
Author: 4ever
I don''t think I''ll miss very much.

I''m still going to be hanging around PS while planning the wedding and of course finding wedding rings....then there is always future sparklies and maybe upgrades
2.gif

I might miss the relitive peace and quiet, I''ll be the first of my friends and they are already asking when BF and I are getting married, suggesting things we should have at the wedding and inviting themselves to be my bridesmaids
20.gif
I bet they go girly ape sh*% crazy when he actually pops the question.

hahahahahaaa had to quote that line. It is how my friends will react when it happens.

I''ll miss checking my name on the list, I''ll miss the bliss of NOT "for real" planning, I''ll miss being a "GF" as weird as that sounds... I''ll miss not being related to his family, (hahaha JK!)

I don''t know, I think I will just be so excited I won''t have time to miss being unengaged.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think I''ll miss anything cuz I plan to stick around ;-)

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I still hang around the LIW boards sometimes, and I've been married for 2 months now
3.gif

ETA: There is literally nothing I miss about being an LIW, or being engaged. I feel complete now
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results