shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW # and where you stand...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
#46, and it feels like we're at a standstill
39.gif

However, this is by no fault of myself of FF, but our JEWELER!!!!
29.gif
(not a PS vendor btw)
Anyways, I contacted a family friend who's been in the business 20+ years and asked for their help. This was back in the beginning of JUNE! Since then, I have been presented with 2 stones. The first was a radiant which was NOT what I wanted! I asked for either an Asscher or a Cushion. After the radiant debacle we settled on a Cushion rather than an Asscher. Soooo, the next stone found was a Cushion, but for the bargain-basement price of $11,300...our budget for the whole thing is only 8-9k.
So I'm just a LITTLE frustrated with the whole thing!!!!!!!! I'm so mad this is taking so long!!!! I really have been considering contacting Mark at ERD for some help, but I don't want to offend the family friend, who was supposedly doing us a favor. How do I say: Thanks, but no thanks, we're moving on...

Sooo, I guess my status is waiting, waiting, and waiting. Our tentative timetable for the wedding is Summer-Fall 2009, so I have some time still, but I want a minimum of a year to plan, so 12-18 month engagement is what we're shooting for.

SeeShell

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/27/2007 4:30:02 PM
Author: littlelamb

could be the next decade, you just have to wait and see''....).

First of all, that is just CRUEL! I hope you two are engaged sooner than that!

As for me, I''m currently at #47. We''ve been talking about rings for the past 2 years or so, and went to try some on last November. Since then, soooo many close friends have gotten engaged that I feel really left out. BF brought this up about a week ago - he asked, "Do you want to be engaged soon? Are you jealous of our friends?" I forget the exact wording, but I tried to give him an answer that sounded like I''m not desperate or driving myself nuts (although that is up for debate
2.gif
), but that I would like to be asked soon!

We have been dating for just over 4 years now. A few weeks ago at his brother''s wedding we encountered quite a bit of family pressure. "You two are next!" "You''d better hurry, we all want to go to another wedding!" etc.

I''m hoping it happens soon!
1.gif

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 11:58:01 AM
Author: Aloros
Hahaha, sleeping beauty, I know how you feel. My bf keeps it on the DESK of all places, nestled in the middle of the computer monitor stand! We''ve tried to come up with better places to put it, but neither of us has come up with a suggestion that is acceptable to the other.

Besides, I''m a little naughtier than you.

I try it on when he''s in the shower
11.gif
i have been tempted to do so, but the ladies here told me not to peek since i havent seen the final product. but if he doesnt propose this weekend im peeking i cant stand looking at the box and wondering whats inside.
31.gif

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Gulp!!
I am #5.. thats right i have been on this forum for a long time, over a year. To my knowledge no ring has been purchased, no up coming plans that I know of. Yes I am getting anxious but good things come to those who wait.. right????
23.gif

I am just waiting for the day that i become #1 on the list.. what a bitter sweet number to have, everyone wants to be #1... JUST NOT ON THIS LIST!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results