shape
carat
color
clarity

Lisa Elser''s September Catalogue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

You have to download it, but I''ve done it and didn''t get any gremlins in my system. I have my eye on one or two goodies, but I''m not telling you lot what until they are winging their way to me! Clue: Gailey is seeing a green Autumn ahead!

I believe the prices are in Canadian Dollars, but don''t quote me on that, because I haven''t clarified it yet. I do know that there is a whopping 25% discount to Pricescopers.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I can''t get the link to work
40.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gailey- linky doen''t work for me either
7.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
dangit-me either!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Not working for me either.
7.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
OK, don''t know why that is. I''ll try once again. If it doesn''t work this time, contact Lisa directly and ask her to e-mail the catalogue to you. Maybe I''ll suggest she sets up a mailing list like Barry has.

Link

Lisa''s Website I don''t think her website is as up to date as her catalogue, so you will need to e-mail her if the other link doesn''t work.

Gosh how frustrating for you all. I''ve seen alll the lovelies!!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
You need to remove the extra http:// like this.

fyi: hitting preview and testing out your links before hitting submit saves a lot of trouble for people reading the thread

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 10:09:01 PM
Author: Kismet
You need to remove the extra http:// like this.

fyi: hitting preview and testing out your links before hitting submit saves a lot of trouble for people reading the thread
Hey Thanks Kismet! I didn''t know you could test your links in preview. I will do that from now on.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
ahh smoochies to Kismet! Downloading as we speak! I had I had her August catalog, and boy were there some nice things in there-a mailing list would be nice, I think!

Are prices in Canadian dollars do you think? If I''m not feeling lazy later I''ll email and ask her to be sure.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/31/2009 9:36:52 PM
Author:Gailey

You have to download it, but I''ve done it and didn''t get any gremlins in my system. I have my eye on one or two goodies, but I''m not telling you lot what until they are winging their way to me! Clue: Gailey is seeing a green Autumn ahead!

I believe the prices are in Canadian Dollars, but don''t quote me on that, because I haven''t clarified it yet. I do know that there is a whopping 25% discount to Pricescopers.
HI:

I missed that ditty!

cheers--Sharon

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Lisa sells very nice stones that are well cut..I recommend her highly

lelser

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks Amethystguy!

Just for clarification, prices are in Canadian, and I have an address in Washington state to make any returns easier. I send a new version of the catalogue to my email list every 2 months (give or take.)

Cheers,

Lisa

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Well that will teach me to read the (not so) small print. Lisa does have a mailing list, it''s right there on the front page of her website. And there was me thinking I was getting preferential treatment because we''re neighbours (only separated by the Rockies!).

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe, I signed up and got it before the link problem was corrected . . . and the drooling commenced. I hope I got my claim in on one before it was too late! You PSer''s are fierce competition!
3.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
are you supposed to email Lisa with the items you''d like to purchase?
33.gif

thanks Gailey for the link, and Lisa for the clarification.

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2009 12:46:01 AM
Author: arjunajane
33.gif

Yep.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2009 1:03:40 AM
Author: fierypyropixy
Date: 9/1/2009 12:46:01 AM

Author: arjunajane

33.gif

Yep.

cheers!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee! A PS discount AND in Canadian dollars.
36.gif

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
I must be dense but when I went to the first link I couldn''t find prices. Does that mean that her prices are like Richard Homer''s?

I always get kinda dismayed when I see websites with no prices, it makes me think of the "if you have to ask, you can''t afford" adage. Kinda like the restaurants with no menu prices.

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2009 10:15:16 AM
Author: litebrite
I must be dense but when I went to the first link I couldn''t find prices. Does that mean that her prices are like Richard Homer''s?

I always get kinda dismayed when I see websites with no prices, it makes me think of the ''if you have to ask, you can''t afford'' adage. Kinda like the restaurants with no menu prices.

I didn''t see prices on her website, but they are in the lower right corner of each listing in the catalog (it''s a pdf). I am always too scared of what costs may be if they''re not listed, too.
2.gif
But hers aren''t scary!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results