shape
carat
color
clarity

Lisa Elser! Tanzanite, Citrine, Royal Blue Sapphire :)

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
I have to let others see the three stones I purchased from Lisa Elser. They are just TOO good to not share, and as a caution, my photos do NOT do them justice.

1) A 3.3 carat tanzanite, precision cut just a wee bit under 9mm.
2) A gorgeous, huge, trillion citrine. It's 13mm, so I'm seeing a pendant in my future.
3) A Sri Lanka blue sapphire. The smallest of the bunch, (roughly 7mm x 6mm), but what a gem!

I have a ring "in the works" now for the tanzanite. It's going to be mounted in 14K WG with two small brilliant trapezoids and pave diamonds on the band :).
No definite plans for the citrine and sapphire yet, but I have my thinking cap on.
24C294CC-DC87-465C-8046-36136D7CD6A9.jpeg FD4F540B-DD93-493A-A1F3-D8BF25A101AA_4_5005_c.jpeg tempImageZjq3hW.jpg tempImageQEClMK.jpg tempImagemfkuwE.jpg

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
I AM looking for ring mounting ideas for the 1.58 ct royal blue sapphire. It and the citrine are on their way to Debebians :).
I'm pretty sure I will be having the sapphire surrounded by diamonds in a blingy flower mounting. Honestly, I was a bit blown away when I saw the sapphire in person and I know I'll get a mounting from Sam & Maggie that will do it justice, but I'm very open to suggestions from PSers. Thanks in advance!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what lovely stones. Citrine is a very underrated gemstone IMO, it just exudes sunshine, and I love, love, love, tanzanite.

Your ideas for the sapphire sounds really pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results