shape
carat
color
clarity

Lighthouse pics :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Here they are as promised

DSCN5394sm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
these are all quite close - just a little difference in them

DSCN5395sm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
last lighthouse :}

DSCN5396sm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
a couple of the sunset that night...so bright

DSCN5415sm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
last one - hope you enjoyed :}

DSCN5426sm.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful; the last one is my favorite!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 7:02:31 PM
Author: Skippy123
Thank you Skippy - mine too ;}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 7:15:06 PM
Author: wifey2b

Date: 8/27/2007 7:02:31 PM
Author: Skippy123
Thank you Skippy - mine too ;}
Only thing better for that pic would have been to have Strm in it ;}
30.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooh Skippy - speaking of Strm...I am going in Nov to see him :}:}:} 3 weeks :}:}
I can''t wait...
30.gif
31.gif
27.gif
17.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 7:17:04 PM
Ooooooooh Skippy - speaking of Strm...I am going in Nov to see him :}:}:} 3 weeks :}:}
I can''t wait...
30.gif
31.gif
27.gif
17.gif
Yay, I am excited for you two cutie pies
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love these pics wifey2b!!!! And am so excited you get to see Storm for 3 weeks!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 6:35:31 PM
I did! Gorgeous.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Can I add a few lighthouse pictures too? Here are some of Portland Head Light that I took recently. It was a very foggy morning.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, they didn''t work. I''ll try again...

I can''t. Can we only post pictures from Pricescope and directly from our harddrives? It seems like the way to post pictures has changed from when I did last. I don''t have my lighthouse pictures on my computer...just on Picassa.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, wifey2be, they look like postcards!!! You''re so talented, I hope this turns into something more than a hobby for you, I think you''d be quite successful as a pro photographer. Don''t you dabble in some wedding photography as well? I think I''m recalling that tidbit from one of your posts, correct me if I''m wrong.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
oh, so beautiful! I love them, especially the first and the sunset.

here is one of my favorite lighthouse in Rhode Island. I took this a couple of years ago.

castle hill 2005.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooooooooh how beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! awesome work!!....
Thank you for your compliments on mine but yours is far superior!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 8:22:57 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Love these pics wifey2b!!!! And am so excited you get to see Storm for 3 weeks!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you Lisa!! Me too :} can''t wait - only 10 weeks tomorrow - oooooppppppssssss am I counting? giggle

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 8:42:25 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 8/27/2007 6:35:31 PM
I did! Gorgeous.
Thank you Ellen I am glad you did :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 9:53:09 PM
Author: orbaya
Can I add a few lighthouse pictures too? Here are some of Portland Head Light that I took recently. It was a very foggy morning.

Oooooooooooh orbaya...I hope someone can help you with posting your photos...I would so love to see them - can someone chime in and help? Strm, honey?
35.gif
We need some help here - giggle :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 10:54:49 PM
Author: monarch64
Gorgeous, wifey2be, they look like postcards!!! You''re so talented, I hope this turns into something more than a hobby for you, I think you''d be quite successful as a pro photographer. Don''t you dabble in some wedding photography as well? I think I''m recalling that tidbit from one of your posts, correct me if I''m wrong.
Thank you for your compliments...I would love for it to turn out more than a hobby...I have a girlfriend who is planning on opening a craft shop, and I have been talking to her and she would love to try to sell some of my photography - thot maybe I would just start out trying to sell some prints...will have to see - need to save a wee bit of money to invest in the processing first...but should be ok...I am actually kindda excited in seeing how it goes - I even sign them with a gold pen so they look professional...as Strm says twt - meaning time will tell - giggle :}
But I do thank you all for your encouragement - it is all of your kind words that is giving me the nerve to try this :}
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 9:58:25 PM
Author: orbaya
Oh, they didn''t work. I''ll try again...

I can''t. Can we only post pictures from Pricescope and directly from our harddrives? It seems like the way to post pictures has changed from when I did last. I don''t have my lighthouse pictures on my computer...just on Picassa.
ok - am talking to Strm and he suggest you read the faq page...
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/faq1/how-to-upload-reduce-pictures-for-posting-t41381.html
hopefully that will give you the link - im not sure on attaching links - giggle :}
I can''t be smart in everything - so I have to be cute - giggle - well works for me ;} giggle :}

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! I have a ''thing'' for lighthouses and these are so charming!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Great lighthouse/sunset pictures!!! I always love to see lighthouses as well. Wifey2b - where was that lighthouse at?

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2007 8:21:52 PM

Date: 8/27/2007 10:54:49 PM
Author: monarch64
Gorgeous, wifey2be, they look like postcards!!! You're so talented, I hope this turns into something more than a hobby for you, I think you'd be quite successful as a pro photographer. Don't you dabble in some wedding photography as well? I think I'm recalling that tidbit from one of your posts, correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you for your compliments...I would love for it to turn out more than a hobby...I have a girlfriend who is planning on opening a craft shop, and I have been talking to her and she would love to try to sell some of my photography - thot maybe I would just start out trying to sell some prints...will have to see - need to save a wee bit of money to invest in the processing first...but should be ok...I am actually kindda excited in seeing how it goes - I even sign them with a gold pen so they look professional...as Strm says twt - meaning time will tell - giggle :}
But I do thank you all for your encouragement - it is all of your kind words that is giving me the nerve to try this :}
36.gif
I think your friend's shop would be a perfect opportunity for you to try it out. I can picture your photos framed and matted for sale. So pretty. Gold ink signature would look very professional as well. You should take your favorite prints (copies of course, don't give away your originals!), mat them in some nice frames, and see what happens. I definately think people would buy them, especially as gifts for the holidays. I know that when I go to a craft fair or fall fair, I always look to see if there are any photographers selling their pictures.
I actually bought one matted and framed at a craft fair a few years back. It's of someone's front door with flowers all around it and was so neat I couldn't pass it up. It had a simple but classy black frame and an off white mat.
Thanks for the compliment on my pic. To be honest, the lighthouse is so beautiful that pretty much any picture comes out good. It's not the photographer, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results