shape
carat
color
clarity

Light blue stone

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jerry works his magic again!!! The re-cut looks amazing - I love the faceting pattern, and I am sure that you'll be even more thrilled when you see the stone in person - I hope there are lots of pictures to come!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The recut is amazing!! I've been thinking about a similar HoW setting for a similarly cut tanzy that I recently purchased, so I'm looking forward to seeing how your stone looks like in the new setting.

it's beautiful!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing my excitement, and yes I'll post photos when the stone arrives and when the ring is completed. :twirl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous and you can't go wrong with a RG setting from HOW.

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!

That was some window (in the previous setting). Now, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Can't wait for you to get your setting from HoW.

Topaz is one of my favorite stones. :)

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
It is so beautiful in person. I'm doing it in 14 rose gold...Sally's 14k rg has more gold content than normal (65% which is closer to 16k) so it will look less coppery than this, and will have more of a 'barely there' look on my skin tone. The rg just brings out more of the blueness in the topaz. It lost quite a bit of weight but this size looks perfect...before it looked quite gaudy. Sally's setting is dainty putting focus on the stone. Jerry did great!!

image_1953.jpg image_1954.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks so serene and beautiful. Just makes you want to dive in and roll around~~ :lickout: :lickout:

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
She is perfection in rose gold. Love....the big sister to my peridot.

image_2164.jpg image_2165.jpg image_2166.jpg

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
It's a vision of loveliness! Well done, Yorkgirl :clap: That is a perfect setting to show off Jerry's fine cutting, and it works very well with your skin tone IMO. Jerry chose your stone's photos to show on his custom cut page, so it's now famous =)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! :appl:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I love it! I would stare at that from all angles all day! I am so excited to get more gems of mine set from Sally once I save up. Jerry worked wonders on the topaz. Very happy for you! :appl:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic perfection. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results