shape
carat
color
clarity

Liberty Diamond Cutters in Irvine, CA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

J.Peterson

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased an engagement ring for my fiance at Liberty Diamond Cutters, in Irvine, CA. I had checked out several other stores, such as Robbins'' Brothers, Zales, etc., and was very impressed by the superior diamond quality at Liberty Diamond Cutters. Their staff was very friendly and helpful, the environment was relaxed, and I had plenty of time to look over the merchandise, without any pressure. I got a great deal on a one carat ideal cut diamond engagement ring, which my fiance loves, and gets complimented on all of the time. For those of you down in Southern California, looking for a diamond engagement ring, or other diamond jewelry for that matter, I highly recommend Liberty Diamond Cutters (www.libertydiamonds.com) in Irvine. I guarantee you''ll be happy that you checked them out. I definitely plan on going back to them for any future jewelry needs.

jasontb

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the Spam you tool.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know if the original post really is spm or not, but I also got my upgrade diamond from Liberty Diamonds and they did a stellar job with the mounting and the resizing of my ring (which was almost a disaster if it weren''t for them!)...

I''ve been on the board long enough to let you know I''m not spamming....but I truly did have a great experience with them...

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your purchase. The ad you posted for the store is nice. Since this is a forum of "show me" the numbers, pictures and price, why don't you show us what you purchased (pictures are nice), post the stones numbers and where it was graded and by all means tell us what you paid. There are lot's of PS'ers who are in that area and I'm sure they'd really like to see how fabulous your purchase was.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Rod...I don''t know if you were referring to the OP or myself, but here is the link from my post with pix of my ring and all the specs....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results