shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s talk about nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m bored of Desperate Housewives. I really liked the 1st and 2nd seasons, so I''ve been trying to like it since... but I''m bored of it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, I only watched Desperate Housewives the first season. After that...it did nothing for me.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Anyone have an exciting evening planned? Mine: Leftover gluten-free, cheeseless pizza (covered in pepperoni, so it''s still delicious), steamed broccoli and an episode of Big Love we missed last night.

Wednesday, we get Tivo. Yeeeeeah!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I made a delicious home made chicken noodle soup tonight.
Score! Everyone likes it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I heard there is 10cms of snow in our future--gosh isn''t Spring around the corner? Bah!

cheers--Sharon

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yum!! Your dinners sound good. I haven''t planned anything yet... need to get on that...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 7:23:26 PM
Author: FrekeChild
You know, I only watched Desperate Housewives the first season. After that...it did nothing for me.
Yeah. It''s one of those that I started watching weekly with college friends, so I feel some obligation toward it. Need to let that go
3.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
lol, I have one for this thread. Tonight one of my regular clients tried to get a friend of his to get a massage with me before they went out to dinner. After I realized he was an NFL player I was glad he ended up on someone else''s table! Neither hubbs nor I are into sports much so I never would have known who he was even if he was laying on my table. I''m such a sports dork but I sneaked a peak at him anyhow in the waiting area, then naturally "googled" him to see who he plays for. NY Giants. That''s all I can say.
2.gif

I get people on my table every now and then when suddlenly it hits me that maybe I''m supposed to KNOW this person but that would mean paying attention to TV & the media out there. I don''t.
20.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 9:40:16 PM
Author: cnspotts
I''m such a sports dork but I sneaked a peak at him anyhow in the waiting area, then naturally ''googled'' him to see who he plays for. NY Giants. That''s all I can say.
2.gif

Man I really dislike the NJ Giants but I have to say that I am envious you''ve been in close proximity to an NFL player! I get totally starstruck at the idea of meeting athletes. The only one I''ve ever been in the same area as is Tiger Woods, and this was long before he was really famous.

My random thought for the night came while watching MTV Jams. I haven''t watched hip hop music videos in such a long time. A Bow Wow video came and my thoughts are 1. Since when did he decide to start ripping off TI''s look? 2. When did he grow up? How old is he now? He''s kinda cute!!
31.gif
31.gif
Just kidding....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dude. Clairitek...my bro and SIL taught him when he was younger. It''s so weird that he''s all grown up now.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
We were in Palm Springs all weekend, to come home to Seattle, where it was snowing and windy. What the hell?!?! I wanna move there.
3.gif
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 12:28:08 AM
Author: sunnyd
We were in Palm Springs all weekend, to come home to Seattle, where it was snowing and windy. What the hell?!?! I wanna move there.
3.gif
9.gif
Seattle was super yucky when I was there last weekend
14.gif

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My new puppy is chewing on everything! I left her in a room with DH this morning while I took a shower, and she chewed through the power cord for my laptop. Thankfully I had been keeping it unplugged while I''m not with her because I noticed she particularly liked it. DH was too busy watching a basketball game he recorded from last night to notice. I guess I''m going to Best Buy today... What do you do with a teething puppy? She has lots of chew toys, but apparently I''m not buying the right thiing. She destroyed her bed this morning too. It''s been a destructive day at my house.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 2:41:35 PM
Author: deegee
My new puppy is chewing on everything! I left her in a room with DH this morning while I took a shower, and she chewed through the power cord for my laptop. Thankfully I had been keeping it unplugged while I''m not with her because I noticed she particularly liked it. DH was too busy watching a basketball game he recorded from last night to notice. I guess I''m going to Best Buy today... What do you do with a teething puppy? She has lots of chew toys, but apparently I''m not buying the right thiing. She destroyed her bed this morning too. It''s been a destructive day at my house.

Duuude I so feel your pain. D.O.G., our puppy chewed our cable cord a few weeks ago. Not totally through, just enough to f-up the cable. And of course it''s some super duper FIOS coaxle, so we can''t easily replace it. He also chewed through the cord of our Dyson...we fixed that though.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3.gif
9.gif
HI:

Me too. Storm warning here today--rain and up to 20 cms of snow. WTH just doesn''t express it.....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 5:16:49 PM
Author: canuk-gal

3.gif
9.gif
HI:

Me too. Storm warning here today--rain and up to 20 cms of snow. WTH just doesn''t express it.....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon
Looks like it missed us - Thank God! Gailey is so sick of snow. I need to see some green. If this carries on much longer I''ll be begging for folks to post pictures of grass.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone else ever have stray hairs (actually, stray hair .. yes, as in 1) stick up and/or out while your hairs back?! The random hairs that you see shine or move while on PS? Yes? Well .. does anyone else just rip them out instead of smoothing them back? I do, and that just happened - I had to find out if I''m the only!
19.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2009 2:55:22 AM
Author: MommaChristine
Does anyone else ever have stray hairs (actually, stray hair .. yes, as in 1) stick up and/or out while your hairs back?! The random hairs that you see shine or move while on PS? Yes? Well .. does anyone else just rip them out instead of smoothing them back? I do, and that just happened - I had to find out if I''m the only!
19.gif
No, I''m a ripper, NOT a smoother!
11.gif

DH and I recently went interstate and stayed at a hotel for a few nights, and it REALLY peeves me that the sinks in hotels are SO small! When you go to fill up the kettle to boil some water for a hard-earned cuppa after a long day, you find that you have to totally invert the kettle to actually get it INTO the sink... and then tip it upside down again to get it out!? THUS emptying out all the water?! And finding yourself back at square one with no hot water.

I mean, seriously
14.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanna talk about more nothing!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol musey. What are you and hubby doing tonight?

We''re gonna watch Heroes, House and The Hills and I have to write a presentation. I also need to do math homework. Bleh.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
D just came back from his stag weekend so I''m all happy that he''s home! He''s extremely hungover though after two days on the beer with his friends so he''s gone straight to bed
14.gif
Can''t believe that he''s had his stag though-it makes the wedding seem so close
32.gif
. Ugh better get back to study!

Anyone else doing anything this evening?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 4:56:37 PM

We're gonna watch Heroes, House and The Hills and I have to write a presentation. I also need to do math homework. Bleh.
Love those! We are WAY behind on our tivo stock because we got deeply hooked on Battlestart Galactica back in January. We netflixed everything, and watched the ENTIRE SERIES start-to-finish in time to catch the finale the day it aired.

So by the end we had 4-8 episodes of all our favorites (of which there are a lot) backlogged on the DVR. We still haven't caught up. Yesterday was a House marathon (3 eps) followed by 2 eps of 24, and 3 of Scrubs.

That was a good day
9.gif
we were celebrating finishing our taxes (I know, I know, we cut it close).

I've never managed to get in to the Hills. I sorta tried, halfheartedly. It is kinda fun to watch an episode and say "Hey, I drove past there yesterday!" or "hey, that's our favorite restaurant!" My TRUE guilty reality pleasures are Paradise Hotel and Millionaire Matchmaker. LOVE THEM!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Paradise Hotel?! And Millionaire Matchmaker?!?! We are reality TV show twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First season of Paradise Hotel or that last one that I didn''t watch?

Did you ever watch Temptation Island?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 5:02:48 PM
Author: bee*
D just came back from his stag weekend so I''m all happy that he''s home! He''s extremely hungover though after two days on the beer with his friends so he''s gone straight to bed
14.gif
Can''t believe that he''s had his stag though-it makes the wedding seem so close
32.gif
. Ugh better get back to study!
Oh my gosh, poor guy! He must feel awful. I bet that was one fantastic weekend
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 5:14:40 PM
Paradise Hotel?! And Millionaire Matchmaker?!?! We are reality TV show twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First season of Paradise Hotel or that last one that I didn''t watch?

Did you ever watch Temptation Island?
YEAH we are!! And both seasons, I watched the first one and then got my hubs hooked on it in the second season! It''s just too easy to laugh at. Those people are RI. DIC. U. LOUS.

I''ve never seen Temptation Island but have heard of it of course... is it just as amazingly ridiculous?

Did you ever watch Bachelorettes in Alaska?!
lol.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t see the second season. I have to admit I was hoping for Charla to win the first season the ENTIRE TIME. I hated those other people...

Temptation Island wasn''t on for that long (Boo on Fox for canceling all of my crap-tastic reality shows) but I watched the first season. How can you not love people in loving, committed relationships testing out the waters by hanging out with 20 hot members of the opposite sex all day everyday?

Tell me about Bachelorettes in Alaska!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 5:27:12 PM
Tell me about Bachelorettes in Alaska!
OMG Amazing.

They had 5 women and a seemingly endless supply of guys (a LOT every episode, like 20+), and they were all in Alaska (because they have a high percentage of single men or something? I dunno). At the end of each episode, they could choose to pair up or not. They'd replenish the rejects to the max number of guys every episode! If they women had paired up the week before, they could decide to keep their current guy, trade him in for someone else, or go single. And next week it started all over again. There were also "dowries" involved, but I forget how... I think they went up the longer they stayed with the same guy. Or maybe it went up if they ditched a guy. I don't remember, it was 2002. Ha!

So bad. But so good.

AMAZING.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock

We''re gonna watch Heroes, House and The Hills and I have to write a presentation. I also need to do math homework. Bleh.

I have to interrupt and ask; can you really get your FI to watch "The Hills"?? I have to DVR it and watch it when FI is at work. He can not stand that show!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 5:51:34 PM
Author: BeachRunner

I have to interrupt and ask; can you really get your FI to watch ''The Hills''?? I have to DVR it and watch it when FI is at work. He can not stand that show!
Okay I''m sure this isn''t the case with Freke''s lovely FI, but I know a guy who watches the Hills because he genuinely thinks it''s a good way to learn about girls'' psyche
3.gif
how messed up is that?!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Should I admit here that my cousin was on the crew of Paradise Hotel and actually met his now-wife while working on it? She was also on the crew. Their relationship was blossoming while everyone else''s was falling apart.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results