shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s Share Our Heart Shaped Pendants

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

graceelou

Rough_Rock
Sumbride, do you have a a neck shot? I really like the necklace and I''m thinking of buying it but it would be great to see it on someone first. How long is the chain?

Thanks!!
1.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I might be able to come up with something since I''ve been wearing it for a few years now...

The chain is 18" and very fine... I wish it were a wee bit sturdier because my BF has a tendency to sort of tug on it when he''s playing with my hair. On me, it sits just at the nape of my neck... like a choker. I love that... it doesn''t get in the way.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
PDR_1107.jpg

It''s not really a great detail shot, but here you can see that it is small and that it hangs just at the base of my neck. Of course, it could be in a different spot on you... I just have a big neck! The chain is 18". I like where it hangs on me.
25.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sumbride, I like your pendant! It''s very pretty and unique. What a great gift from your boyfriend!

graceelou

Rough_Rock
Thanks Sunbride! It is just a lovely pendant and it looks great on you!
1.gif

conitta

Shiny_Rock
I loved seeing all the heart pendents.I especcially like the one of Snook''s.From what I can tell it looks like dots connected by baquetts.I have a ring something on that order.Here is a picture(I hope)of my Spessartite Garnet I got for Valentine''s Day.This will be my first picture post.I also have a few others I will post if this one works.
35.gif

Connie

SpesMan.JPG

conitta

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
Ok, that worked...so here are my other hearts...#1 1ct.round & baquette diamonds #2 Rubies & diamonds
#3 1.79 ct. chocolate & white diamond slide #4 .75 Tanzanite & .33 diamond slide ...the tanzanites dangle and there are cut outs on the side all the way around of hearts,stars and circles.

Thanks....Connie
21.gif

MyHearts.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE that spess heart pendant!
30.gif
3.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
bump. i adore heart pendants. let''s keep this thread going!

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Got this one for FI for our 2 year dating anniversary. diamonds and pink sapphires.

sheart.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone, all the new hearts are just gorgeous. Each one is so different, it amazes me that there can be so many variations. Love them all!!
30.gif

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
This is mine that I''ve been meaning to post for ages. Its .5tcw and is made up of a larger heart with two smaller ones that dangle off each other. Its very sparkly, and i enjoy wearing it as I haven''t seen anyone around me with one like it! It was a gift from my husband and he says the larger heart represents our son, made up of the two smaller hearts that are us. He can be very sweet at times!

necklace2 008.jpg

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
This one is a little clearer

necklace2 004.jpg

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
I love that 3 heart pendant, I want to get it for my mom for her birthday from her three kids-where''d you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results