shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Leon Mege Three Stone Antique Cushion Engagement Ring

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
HOLY KRIZZAP, those are some gorgeous stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! I have a 1.08/2.73/1.08 three stone so I LOVE YOUR PROPORTIONS! Bling bling bling! THAT IS ONE SERIOUS RING!!!!! :love: :appl: :love:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wear it in good health!!!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
COngrats!!!!! That ring is gorgeous!!!!! and it looks huge on your fingers, I'd never guess they were a size 8. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Congrats! That is one stunning ring! :appl:

tenyearanniversary

Shiny_Rock
Big congrats on your engagement to "Fiance of the Year" and your beautiful cushion ring!!!! It is gorgeous!!! I have never seen an antique cushion 3 stone ring before!!!! What a treat!!!!

It is so like Leon and Perry to come in on Sunday and take you to lunch without an order!

I've been told that there are only two modern-repro antique cushion diamond cutters (aside from branded stones), and Perry's cousin happens to be or work for one of them. Sometimes I will mention a stone I've seen in a database in passing, and much to my surprise, Perry will just reach into his pants and pull it out of his pocket!! Maybe that's why Perry's prices are so good......

Anyway, enjoy and congrats again!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a beautiful ring!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congrats!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring, Cushioncutbride! Stunning, really.

shanhoops

Rough_Rock
So, so beautiful! :love: You are one lucky girl!!

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
OH MY!!!!! that is some serious finger coverage!!!! absolutely stunning! and i think it's a good thing you have size 8 fingers or else that bad boy might not even fit on them :naughty:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I am so glad you had such a wonderful experience!

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Stunning stunning stunning! I am in love with your cushions! One day I would love to get a 5 stone cushion ring, and I'll be sure to give Leon and Perry a call. Congrats on your ring and your engagement!

Since we're a nosy bunch here: what do you have in mind for your wedding band?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cushioncutbride|1326749759|3104512 said:
Thank you for your kind comments. It is great to be able to share my experience will the supportive pricescope family. Here are two more images. I wish I could capture the sparkle of the ring in the photos, but I just can't seem to do it. I also want to say that yes, the ring is amazing... but the guy is even better! My fiance is the most generous and thoughtful man, and I am so grateful to have found such an incredible partner to spend my life with.

wow, that ring looks amazing on you!!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
What a unique and stunning ring, and the proportions are perfect! Congratulations on your engagement!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this spectacular ring? It's beyond gorgeous!

Congratulations!!

lisamarie

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that's amazing! Congrats!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this stunning ring?!!?!??!? It's absolutely perfect on your hand and it sounds like you had a wonderful experience buying the ring :appl: Congrats!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! Congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is incredible! I LOVE LOVE 3 stone rings :love: :love: :love:

JoyfulSpringLeap

Rough_Rock
I just ran across your post from 2 years ago on my search for a cushion cut 3 stone ring. I sympathize with your ‘large finger issue’ as I have a size 7.5 ring finger, and am trying to find a ring that doesn’t disappear! Your ring is unbelievably beautiful and the size is perfect. Thank you for sharing!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...that is amazing!! So clear and white!! I love it! And such ridic finger coverage! Congratulations and hope you wear it with joy for many years to come. :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results