shape
carat
color
clarity

LEON MEGE & SLH (PART 2)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
These rings are incredible!!! OMG! Superduper congrats on these projects. I have been stunned this Friday evening! Wow!
3.gif
9.gif
love.gif
appl.gif

Luv

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Ummm. WOW.. I thought you were a lucky lucky girl to have that gorgeous PRINCESS ring.. but that is "just" your right hand ring.. You are an AMAZINGLY lucky girl.. WOW.. that ring is STUNNING.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow
love.gif
3.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your both rings are incredible, but the Leon Mege just makes me drool. Congratulations!

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone. It feels so good to have the waiting game over with. I hope the pictures provides everyone with an idea of the craftsmanship from Leon and Mark.

Ricahrd, thank you for the additional pictures.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It is really unique and beautiful! Congrats!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
love.gif
That ring is GORGEOUS!
love.gif

Congrats.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Both of them! And that's no small accomplishment re: the princess. I'm particularly impressed with the princess holding its own in terms of size next to the round!
love.gif
Gotta love those pointy corners!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What can I say, absolutely gorgeous ring!!! I much prefer the LM to the MM. It is more my style, I guess.

By the way, I recognize MY ring in the second picture you posted!!! I would recognize my picture anywhere!
2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Those are absolutely stunning rings! They are so different from each other. I always love MWM's work, and the Leon ring is just spectacular!

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Kayla17,

I hope you don't mind, but I wanted Leon to be absolutely sure of what I wanted. Your ring is the one that actually led me to dig deeper into Leon's work.
2.gif

I have had a few people ask me which is my favorite, who was easier to work with and price comparison. Honestly, both of them were a pleasure to work with and very comparable in price. I love both of their styles, (which is obvious), I would work with either one of them again. Without hesitation.

SLH

Shiny_Rock
This is my next Leon project.

p013-09W.jpg

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow! GORGEOUS rings! I am just blown away by the workmanship of these two masters of their craft. You are a lucky lucky girl to have a sampling of each! Congrats!!!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
SLH, that ring's a stunner!!! And I love your next project as well. You've got good taste there, girl!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
That is just the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! The MM is beautiful too, but your engagement ring is absolutely delicious. Congratulations!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
love love love 'em!! enjoy!
love.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!! What more can I say? Oh yeah, you have great taste and great nails!
appl.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! How did I miss these two threads before??? Wow, Wow, WOW!!!!! Absolutely amazing rings, and I can't wait to see the next project! Beautiful work!!

appl.gif
love.gif
appl.gif
love.gif
appl.gif

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Thank your for your kind words. Hopefully, we will see more of Leon's work soon. I know Reena is counting the days.

reena

Ideal_Rock
yes i am--for your leon project and mine!
9.gif
appl.gif

in case anyone was wondering about my lightening quick response time tonight (quick even for me!), i am still at work. lord help me.

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Reena,

Leon received my stones yesterday. So the new countdown begins.

reena

Ideal_Rock
yay! how long did he say it would take? whatever it is im sure it's worth the wait.

SLH we're going to have to start calling you diamond 'lil! you're about to give JFlo a run for her money!
1.gif
2.gif
1.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
that is about the most elegant ring i ve seen----------i love all the detail yet its very understated..........congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results