shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege..how expensive is he?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pretty_n_pink

Rough_Rock
I was just wondering how expensive this particular designer was.. beautifrul works of art he has created..does anyone have a ball park estimate?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I seem to remember Ally saying her setting was around 4,000 (US or Canadian, I don''t know).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are lots of things that go into his pricing. i.e current price of platinum, how detailed the setting, pave etc. I asked him for a quote on a pave ring awhile back and he was very reasonable IMO. He's not cheap, but compared to other big name designer's his prices are very good. I think a plain plat. band runs around $1500..

keep in mind that this prices are for the settings only. most provide their own center stone
1.gif

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
Leon was very reasonable compared to other designer pieces.

I just posted my new ring on SMTR....

My ring is much simpler with only a little pave, and consequently much cheaper than a super-detailed, 3-sided pave ring.

$1800 for platinum and labor, and the single cut melee used for the pave was $800 per carat (about 1 pointers). I believe that full-cut melee would have been slightly cheaper if I had chosen to go that route.

Hope this helps!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

We worked with LM just over a year ago and the platinum setting (no mellee on mine) was 1500USD. The workmanship and polish is just excellent - polished even on the inside surfaces and the prongs are delicate but sufficiently strong.

What are you considering? Do you have a few inspiration pics to show?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results