shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege 3 stone ring....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

ScorpioNYC

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 3:22:06 PM
Author:
Oh thank you cushioncutnut I absolutely wanted Asprey because it flows from the tip of the pears making for a thin band. Leon chose the side stones and I have to say that he did a great job. In the beginning, I feared they would be too small but now I am happy to have listened to Leon
My oval with pear sides also has an asprey shank- great job. I love small pears...mine are .6 tw to a 2.4 carat center. Really makes the center pop.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2008 10:18:37 PM
Author: ScorpioNYC

Date: 11/3/2008 3:22:06 PM
Author:
Oh thank you cushioncutnut I absolutely wanted Asprey because it flows from the tip of the pears making for a thin band. Leon chose the side stones and I have to say that he did a great job. In the beginning, I feared they would be too small but now I am happy to have listened to Leon
My oval with pear sides also has an asprey shank- great job. I love small pears...mine are .6 tw to a 2.4 carat center. Really makes the center pop.

One of my friends got the Asprey setting. I am seriously contemplating sending in my cushion/pear ring in for a Leon redo ala Asprey!!!!
3.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the shape of the whole ring!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Classic beauty, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results