shape
carat
color
clarity

Lego girl stole my ring

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous, and I love the idea for the photo shoot!

Waxing, remind me of what camera/lens combo you''re using? Are you also using a light box? These photos are just smashin!

waxing lyrical

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/31/2010 1:28:33 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Waxing, remind me of what camera/lens combo you''re using? Are you also using a light box? These photos are just smashin!

The first and last were taken with a Nikon Coolpix L110. It was set to macro mode. The second and third were shot with my Nikon D90 and 50mm 1.8 lens. Those images were cropped tight. It''s easy the tell the difference between the macro and non-macro images.

I placed lego girl on a window ledge where all the yummy light was. My girls kept huffing and puffing because I was taking too long. lol

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Waxing,
I just love it!! Better watch that Leggo girl, hehe. Love the rose gold, so yummy!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2010 1:49:15 PM
Author: waxing lyrical

Date: 5/31/2010 1:28:33 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

The first and last were taken with a Nikon Coolpix L110. It was set to macro mode. The second and third were shot with my Nikon D90 and 50mm 1.8 lens. Those images were cropped tight. It''s easy the tell the difference between the macro and non-macro images.

I placed lego girl on a window ledge where all the yummy light was. My girls kept huffing and puffing because I was taking too long. lol
I thought I recognized the DOF of the 50mm 1.8 + D90. Love that combo! It''s the same lens I use to shoot my food - jewelry hasn''t been quite my forte with that combo yet.
2.gif

Again, just lovely pics!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL ring and I love Lego girl, too funny!
9.gif

Could you tell me if your ring is set very low and is it very comfy? My 3-stone ring is set rather high and I keep hitting it against things, table tops especially!
4.gif
Am thinking of doing a 5-stone ring instead with more or less same sized stones as yours.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a lovely ring. I was just going to ask if it was custom made when I noticed that I had read only the first page of the thread!
Maybe the answer to my question is on the second page of the thread!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute! Love your ring too.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring!!! Congrats!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Love the use of Lego for your prop!!! She looks like she''s gonna run away and keep it for herself!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning, the rose gold is gorgeous
30.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t blame Lego girl for holding onto your ring - it''s gorgeous!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, if you are going to be a their, you might as well do it in good taste: Lego girl has very good taste! Your ring is beautiful.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!! GORGEOUS!!! It compliments your lovely skin tone!

waxing lyrical

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/31/2010 8:49:22 PM
Author: Phoenix
9.gif

Could you tell me if your ring is set very low and is it very comfy? My 3-stone ring is set rather high and I keep hitting it against things, table tops especially!
4.gif
Am thinking of doing a 5-stone ring instead with more or less same sized stones as yours.

It actually is very comfortable and it sits lower than I expected. I haven''t bumped it on anything yet, but I wonder if that''s because I''m just more aware of it and extra careful.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/1/2010 10:37:14 PM
Author: KaeKae
Hey, if you are going to be a their, you might as well do it in good taste: Lego girl has very good taste! Your ring is beautiful.
Whoops, guess it''s too late to edit: I meant:

If you are going to be a THIEF, you might as well do it with good taste: Lego girl has very good taste! Your ring is still beautiful!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hurry! Catch her before she gets away! LOL!

Waxing Lyrical your ring is very very pretty the diamonds are sooooo sparkly!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2010 7:21:56 AM
Author: waxing lyrical

Date: 5/31/2010 8:49:22 PM
Author: Phoenix
9.gif

4.gif

It actually is very comfortable and it sits lower than I expected. I haven''t bumped it on anything yet, but I wonder if that''s because I''m just more aware of it and extra careful.
Thank you. It''s really good to know this.

Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring in good health.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
it''s gorgeous! the rose gold is lovely with it

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its gorgeous!!! Love the rose gold!
3.gif
30.gif
31.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results