shape
carat
color
clarity

Le Sleek Lines ... but with 6 prongs???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapphic

Rough_Rock
What do you all think about the Sleek Lines setting but with 6 prongs rather than 4. As for the reason....6 seems to make the diamond look bigger rather than 4 and it''s also more secure.

I like the head on the Sleek Lines better than the basket on the Fine Line...guess I don''t like that bar that goes across horizontally. This setting does have the tapered look which I really like.

What do you all think?

sleeklines.jpg

Joane

Rough_Rock
Pretty ring. I like the sleek look. Logistical question: If I understand correctly you''d like it with six-prongs, how would you distribute the prongs given the V formation on each side?

sapphic

Rough_Rock
Hmm, haven''t actually visualized it in that much detailed ...I just imagined plopping the 6 prong head on that ring rather than the 4 prong or the basket(Fine Line).

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bring the V in to be a skinnier V and make the slopes of the ring become the side prongs. If that made any sense at all to you I commend you for figuring it out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results