shape
carat
color
clarity

Lazare or Brilliant Rose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

birdy

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I''m new in the area of Diamond and I would like to get some advice for you.

I''m currently considering two diamonds that have the same carat, colour and clarity - one is from Lazare and another one from Brilliant Rose. The price is similar too for these two diamonds.

Would you recommend me to get the Lazare Diamond (for the so-called ''real'' ideal cut) or Brilliant Rose (for the additional scintilation with the extra facets)?

Does Lazare or BR command a higher price?

Thanks!
21.gif

birdy

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I forgot to add one important point - I''m choosing the diamond for an engagement ring
9.gif

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Hey Birdy, and welcome to PS
35.gif

Can I just tell you I was in the same boat as you are concerning should I get an Idel RB or a multi faceted diamond for an e-ring for my GF. When I saw a 89 faceted diamond, it was very sparkly and brilliant but it seemed the "weaker" of the two compared to the Ideal round cut because it gave small twinkles of light, and the Ideal cut gave larger broader flashes of light. My eye was drawn to the fewer, yet broader flashes of light as opposed to the smaller but more frequent twinkles of light--- So i chose the Ideal cut.
It is a presonal preferance. I stress this, you musr see the two side by side, and you will be able to decide right away what your eye is drawn to.
Best of luck!
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results