shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenTP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE your diamond and sapphire eternity band. I think it is beautiful but I don''t see any threads dedicated to just that band- yes i looked
9.gif
I would love to see some more photos of it and how about a profile view?! I love living vicariously through others....
3.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
bump bump
25.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
26.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Sarah! Thanks so much for your kind comments!

The diamond/sapphire band is just a half eternity. Let me see if I can dig up some photos of it. It was the first piece of jewelry my husband bought for me, so the thread is about 6 years old, and all of the pics are gone. Boo!
9.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Repost them!!! I''m DYING to see them!
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are some old ones I found. It''s been pouring for the last 4 days, so every pic I have taken has come out awful!

SapphireDiamondPlatinumRing.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another.

IMG_0847ps.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a flower shot.
1.gif

IMG_0849ps.jpg

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren -

Is that ring from (gasp) Zales by chance? I only ask because about 6 years ago my best friend bought what appears to be the exact same (or very very similar) ring for me as a Christmas gift. :)

So... I think it''s gorgeous also!!
9.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
There is also a ebay vendor that sells something extremely similar, but in WG. I just love that ring though. I wish it was an eternity though and went all the way around. My jaw drops everytime I see that picture....love your collection Lauren TP

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
KatyWI - the ring is actually from Macy''s. It was my husband''s first jewelry purchase for me and he was so proud that it was my first platinum piece. Thank you!
1.gif

Sarah - I would love to have an eternity version, but maybe with bezel set stones. I don''t know. I''m just so worried my fingers will swell with pregnancy and then I won''t be able to wear it anymore.
3.gif
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results