shape
carat
color
clarity

Lauren the Partier question for you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lauren,

I just wondered how your scapolite is holding up. The fact that it is a little bit softer stone concerns me a little although I am pretty easy on my jewelry. I had emailed Peter about a stone I was considering on his site and then mentioned that I''ve been wanting an asscher in either blue or yellow for quite some time. He said he has a piece of rough left from the same crystal your scapolite came from. I would bezel mine too but probably in yellow gold. Hopefully you will see this and thanks!

Cindy

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Bump

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Cind - The Scapolite is holding up phenomenally well. I think the key to this was having a jeweler who could bezel such a soft stone with no problems, and wearing it only when I know I won''t be banging my hands around. It comes off the second I''m home. I probably still wear it at least 2x a week, and haven''t noticed any major abrasions.

I''m not so confident in the fact that it won''t need a repolish at some point, but for now, it''s fine!
1.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I am wondering if I will be able to find someone to bezel it - that is probably my only reservation. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results