shape
carat
color
clarity

Latest trip to Pearl Paradise

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl and Nacre Lover, I'm speechless over the beauty of your Edison pendants! May I ask where the findings are from? They're equally gorgeous :love: and I don't see anything nearly as interesting on the PP site.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinkjewel, the fireballs are beautiful :appl: :appl: ! I can't wait to see your finished earrings!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1354134644|3317634 said:
pinkjewel|1354133366|3317615 said:
Beautiful pendants and earrings!! :appl: :appl:

Thanks to the photos I'm also getting fireball earrings. Mine are the top pair in this photo and I'm having them made with rose gold findings. =)
Beautiful, pinkjewel. Do you have the size of the fireballs? What earring style are you using?

thanks Fly Girl! I can't remember the size exactly-seems like they were somewhere around 14mm long. I know they were a tad larger than I wanted, but they were the smallest pair and they said the orient is just incredible. Gorgeous pinks, blues, and greens!!!!
I'm having basic shepherd hooks in the rose gold. I am thinking I may change them out to something a little more ornate, but want to see them first before I decide. They may not need anything else. When I get a picture-I'll post it. I should have one on Friday. I thought about dangling them with some chain, but since they're more one sided wasn't sure I wanted them spinning to the other side.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse|1354136537|3317658 said:
Pinkjewel, the fireballs are beautiful :appl: :appl: ! I can't wait to see your finished earrings!

thank you baby nurse. I'm looking forward to seeing them,too.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1354139405|3317703 said:
Fly Girl|1354134644|3317634 said:
pinkjewel|1354133366|3317615 said:
Beautiful pendants and earrings!! :appl: :appl:

Thanks to the photos I'm also getting fireball earrings. Mine are the top pair in this photo and I'm having them made with rose gold findings. =)
Beautiful, pinkjewel. Do you have the size of the fireballs? What earring style are you using?

thanks Fly Girl! I can't remember the size exactly-seems like they were somewhere around 14mm long. I know they were a tad larger than I wanted, but they were the smallest pair and they said the orient is just incredible. Gorgeous pinks, blues, and greens!!!!
I'm having basic shepherd hooks in the rose gold. I am thinking I may change them out to something a little more ornate, but want to see them first before I decide. They may not need anything else. When I get a picture-I'll post it. I should have one on Friday. I thought about dangling them with some chain, but since they're more one sided wasn't sure I wanted them spinning to the other side.
Thank you for the description. They sound wonderful, and I am looking forward to photos.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1354127549|3317525 said:
Here is a beauty shot of my new pendant from Pearl Paradise. It is one of the "Edisons".
Thank you so very much, both you and NacreLover, for the photos of your new Edison pendants. Amazing pearls and gorgeous settings.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Well my Edison came in the mail yesterday. I called 4 ranchgirl to talk to her while I opened the box, since she helped select it for me. WOW! First thing out of my mouth was Holy Cr@P! It's a party in a pearl...... It was even better than the glamor shots I was sent from Pearl Paradise. Very shiny , metallic with a noticable green ring that moves when you rotate the pearl. The copper changes to aubergine and the back has a blue/ purple spot. The pearl like many in my metallic collection exibit a soap bubble effect that makes it look like there is a pearl inside a clear orb. I am so thrilled with this amazing pearl. Here are some pix.

edisonpendant.jpg

edison2.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
more shots

edison3.jpg

edison9.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
These golden pearls were posted with another pair further up on this thread. I have a pair of golden south sea earrings but wanted to see how dark they really were, as I had nothing to compare them with. In July Jeremy brought out a card of multiple medium goldens which put my earrings to shame. I have lusted after them since. I asked 4ranchgirl to see if he still had some and to photograph them. In the mean time PP got in two undilled pairs of Dark Golden. OMG! The other pair were spoken for, but these may be hanging on my ears soon.

golden_south_sea_pearls.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1354726890|3323187 said:
These golden pearls were posted with another pair further up on this thread. I have a pair of golden south sea earrings but wanted to see how dark they really were, as I had nothing to compare them with. In July Jeremy brought out a card of multiple medium goldens which put my earrings to shame. I have lusted after them since. I asked 4ranchgirl to see if he still had some and to photograph them. In the mean time PP got in two undilled pairs of Dark Golden. OMG! The other pair were spoken for, but these may be hanging on my ears soon.

What a beautiful shade of gold!! please post ear shots when they arrive.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Jeremy just sent me a shot of the finshed earrings using his blossom settings. I am so excited. These are my 38th anniversary present.

goldens.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pearls, NacreLover. Love your goldens, but this shot of your Edison leaves me limp and breathless. Wow!!! :o

I think I did hear a scream yesterday. Was that you? :bigsmile:

nledison9.jpg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those fireballs!

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
Pinkjewel, what dreamy fireballs! And Nacrelover, you must be over the moon with your new pendant. Someday I hope to attend some sort of pearly GTG. In real life I just don't know anyone else who loves them. My friends who have pearls have plastic ones :( I always complement them, but oh the fun we could have if they came to the dark side with the rest of us :naughty:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Now I want to visit PP!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I'm in L.A. this summer so maybe.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1354136361|3317654 said:
4Ranch Girl and Nacre Lover, I'm speechless over the beauty of your Edison pendants! May I ask where the findings are from? They're equally gorgeous :love: and I don't see anything nearly as interesting on the PP site.

Baby nurse, my fleur de lis finding came from Stuller.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover said:
Jeremy just sent me a shot of the finshed earrings using his blossom settings. I am so excited. These are my 38th anniversary present.
These are spectacular!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
This is a strand from the Trick or treat bowl of pearls. I was going to go back to Pearl Paradise to see them when they arrived back from being strung into strands. It is ginormos pearls 14.8 mm to 12.4 mm. I am in love with the size of these "Klonks" Now this strand will be called "Merry Xmas" and from some one who is very dear to me. Their overtone is beautiful pink and aqua stipes of beautiful color. :love:

12-3-12a.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! 4ranchgirl. Those are beautiful. I can't wait to see the strand and your "The River flows though it" Edison pearl pendant this next summer when I come to visit again. Congratulations. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow oh wow oh wow!!!!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
These beauties are on PP's January monthly special email and home page. Did anyone get them? First two are 4Ranchgirl's pictures from page 1 of this thread. If you got them through PP before the sale can you post your pictures? I want to see them sans glamour shots. Thanks.

_2796.jpg

_2797.jpg

pp_jan_2013_monthly_special.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I recognized those pearls immediately today when I saw the PP January special. This is a such a wonderful thread, showing us what is coming up at PP. I can't wait for 4Ranch Girls next visit to the PP vault. :naughty:

I decided to pass on these, because I have to keep my earrings light. I was tempted, because they are such gorgeous pearls, but I know my reality. I hope we see some more photos from some lucky purchasers. I just checked, and the earrings are going fast.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl,
I can't speak for the larger sizes but 12-14mm are probably manageable . I got a bead-nuked strand from Jeremy in 2009. It was about 10-12mm. I took 2 pearls by the clasp and made a pair of dangle earrings. They aren't heavy.

img_3938sm.jpg

img_3971sm.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1357262791|3346849 said:
I recognized those pearls immediately today when I saw the PP January special. This is a such a wonderful thread, showing us what is coming up at PP. I can't wait for 4Ranch Girls next visit to the PP vault. :naughty:

I decided to pass on these, because I have to keep my earrings light. I was tempted, because they are such gorgeous pearls, but I know my reality. I hope we see some more photos from some lucky purchasers. I just checked, and the earrings are going fast.
My birthday is in April so my next trip will be when they come back from all of their buying trips and the pearls have arrived. So I will let you know when I have the date but should be in March sometime.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Oh good, another shopping trip in the works. I hope you talk your D S into going. So he can take more pictures with his camera phone to share with us. We love checking out the new merchandise.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1357267843|3346889 said:

My birthday is in April so my next trip will be when they come back from all of their buying trips and the pearls have arrived. So I will let you know when I have the date but should be in March sometime.
Awesome. Please be on the lookout for some souffle pearls, which are my latest pearly passion.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I bought one of the smaller pairs. Hoping they won't be heavy as I also prefer to keep my earrings light.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1357415099|3348122 said:

I bought one of the smaller pairs. Hoping they won't be heavy as I also prefer to keep my earrings light.

baby monster, I think you'll love them. I got mine before Christmas and they're not too heavy (although I know they're there-if you know what I mean). I absolutely LOVE mine!!!! I'll try to post a picture later. Hisano made them for me in rose gold with a slight dangle to them. I've been wearing them a lot!!! They seem to go with any outfit. :twirl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
PinkJewel, Rose gold earring findings? WOW! I bet those are pretty. I hope you do post photos to share.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results