shape
carat
color
clarity

Last thing I needed today.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Yikes! I''m glad that you''re ok though!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh no Gypsy...That''s horrible. So glad you are ok though. Sending good vibes and hugs!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad you''re ok Gypsy. How are you feeling today? It''s usually the next day when you start hurting. Take it easy!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry you had the accident. The main thing is, you weren''t hurt. As others have said, please have a doctor check you over.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just checking in to see how you''re feeling Gypsy. We saw an accident on the highway today, 4 car pile up. Luckily no one was hurt, but so scary to witness.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say that I am SO glad that you and everyone involved is ok. I am sorry that you have to deal with the inconvenience of a messed up car now; I know that''s a bummer. But I''m sure glad to hear that there weren''t injuries or worse.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about your accident, but glad you are okay. I had a bad accident 4 years ago and walked away without a scratch, but my poor BMW wasn''t so lucky and was declared totaled...I got the check in less than a week. Honestly its much easier and quicker to move forward if your car is totaled, plus I knew that once repaired my car would probably never be the same but it did its job and all the safety features work. I was more in shock than anything.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Gypsy, I''m so sorry to hear this. I know you had enough on your plate without this. Hope it all gets resolved quickly for you!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank god you''re OK!!!! That sounded like a horrific accident and what a miracle no one was hurt seriously!!! Good luck settling the accident. You poor thing....as if you need yet another thing to add to your palte! Hang in there!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Aww Gypsy, I so sorry that happened. I know the car thing stinks. I totalled a brand new car when I was 16 years old and I was horrified. But the messy insurance and money issues will pass. What''s important is that you are in good shape. Hugs.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy,

I''m so sorry about your accident and so glad you''re okay!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Ahh, how scary! Gypsy, I''m glad you are okay. Please go get checked out by a doc just to make sure everything is okay. Your body may not feel it until a day later...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Thank you all for your support and caring!

I rested this weekend but still ended up with a shoulder ache that triggered a bad migrane yesterday. It finally cleared up at about 4 am this morning... and though I''ve got a headache hovering even now... it''s been held off thank to the NASTY Immitrex inhaler I used. I''m at work and feeling wrung out... migrane hangover.... and generally achey.

FI is after me to go the the MD too... but this is a B A D couple of weeks at work and I just can''t find the time... maybe if something''s open on Saturday I''ll go. FI IS COMING ON SATURDAY! YAY!

I got all hysterical on him last night sobbing, "why aren''t you here... I need you here!" as steel strikes were being driven into my skull by screaming banshees.

((HUGS)) everyone. Thank you!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gypsy, I''m so sorry to hear this! But I''m so glad that you are OK...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy,

I know the "work may be crazy" scenario but if you do have a medical issue that goes untreated you could end up exacerbating the problem. I speak from experience when I say go see an MD. I flipped a small pic up going 90 mph on an empty stretch of freeway 8 years ago, refused treatment and did some permanent damage to my back that may have been preventable. It limits me physically and I would hate for anyone else to do the same.

Hoping you''re getting lots of R&R.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I am sorry Gypsy, that must have been very scary to spin around and around like that. I am glad you were able to walk away. Is everyone else okay? Did the semi truck driver stop? I am not sure if it is better to get the car totalled out after an accident like that, or get it fixed. I am hoping for whatever is in your best interest!

darling

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy, I just got back from vacation, and looked you up to see if there have been any developments with regards to flying your cats. I found this post instead - I am so sorry. I know you didn''t need this right now. I hope things are better by now, and you can focus on your big move instead.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results