shape
carat
color
clarity

Landsend

Maggie May

Rough_Rock
What is the quality like ? Being from Australia is all about mail order. I have seen a few things on there which I think look great, but the postage can be a little outrageous - if its decent quality I'll go for it.

Can anyone chime in ;-) thanks

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i recently ordered some long sleeve tees.....the quality of the material isn't as good as that of several years ago. lighter. quality is generally good. some might depend on what you're ordering, though. here we can do returns at Sears stores so it makes ordering actually quite easy. good customer service. you can get actual garment measurements before ordering.

MoZo

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoy many of the items at lands end. I think the quality is good. Many of the styles are traditional american apparel, in my opinion and many styles are very timeless and classic. Just an FYI- The sizes run a bit large on the traditional fit items.

I have some button blouses, turtlenecks, a rain jacket, skirts, etc. They also have a new line called Canvas, that sells clothes that are a bit more modern.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I have purchased a lot of cashmere through them this year. I find their cashmere quality better than many others lately. Cashmere quality has suffered in general in recent years in the USA.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I have heard for a little extra they'll manufacture to your exact measurements which sounds very appealing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results