shape
carat
color
clarity

LadyCiel''s Non-Pro Wedding Pics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, LadyCiel! Everything looked beautiful!

Do you mind sharing which PM cake topper you used? I collect PM''s and have never seen that one with the cool swirl at the bottom!

Thanks for sharing!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for all the lovely compliments!! We really did have such a great time - I can't help but get giddy looking through the photos we have so far. AND, I will post in just a moment a link to a video of the end of our first dance that I just received. It makes me melt every time I watch it.
30.gif
I was careful to cut out the audio when the DJ says our last name, so I hope it doesn't break any rules to post the youtube link (seeing as how we can't upload videos here).

SDL, the PM figurine is called To Have and to Hold. Isn't it adorable?? Shhh, don't tell, but DH helped pick it out.

ETA: Our first dance on youtube

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops, sorry, Harleigh!! No idea why I was thinking it was SDL who asked about the topper. Guess I should have been in bed instead of on PS!
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwww you two are gorgeous together! Thanks for sharing the clip from your first dance.
28.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many congrats; gorgeous couple!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results