shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies Is super slow here so.....

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Whats your Favorite type of music, and bands. Its so slow around here, we need to liven it up.
So, Ill start

Im a Metal and Classical and Jazz Girl......weird mix i know. The Classical comes in from my classical training...Mezzo Soprano Here, Jazz background comes from my Dad, he was a professional Pianist...and the Metal comes from listening so much to the bf''s music, and beginning to search on my own.
So Metal Bands:
Heaven and Hell
Iron Maidens
Bonfire
Giufrria

Classical Songs or people:
Andrea Bocelli
Ave Maria(Sang a couple of times)
Carmen Jones

Jazz:
New Age Jazz
New Orleans Jazz
Dave Koz
and even though hes not Jazz...Luther Vandross

So ladies, lets get to know each other in this slow period
34.gif

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
My favorite type of music is honestly anything. I have grown up loving music and if someone has a suggestion i will listen to it with an open mind. I have a very eclectic taste in music. I love classic rock and also any kind of music from the 80''s the most though.

All-time favorite: Dave Matthews Band

Other bands I like: Incubus, Everclear, the Doors, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tom Petty, The Eagles, ZZ Top, Yes, Rush, The Hooters, The Beatles, Bee Gees, Billy Idol, Michael Jackson, Genesis (Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel solo work also), the Police, and Aerosmith...plus a lot of one hit wonders from the 80s with awesome songs, haha.

I also really do not know many bands that are coming out today because I feel a lot of them are over-produced and sound exactly the same.

9.gif

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
In general I actually like folk music or womyn''s music, but my all time favorite band that I am so proud of: HANSON. Ladies, they''ve got a new album out called SHOUT IT OUT. You can hear it ALL on their myspace page for free. Don''t write it off just because I''m 24 or because the guys themselves are still young. They''ve come a long way since MMMBop. Their biggest fan?: my 51-year-old mother. :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just heard "MmmBop" in the grocery store yesterday.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I follow them on Twitter hehe. I always liked them.

I like a little bit of everything. I think I listen to a majority country and classic rock, but I love newer alternative, and some of the pop stuff that I can dance to.

My fav band is Sister Hazel... I also love

Lady Antebellum
Sugarland
Dierks Bentley
Aerosmith
Foo Fighters
Dave Matthews
Trace Adkins
Carrie Underwood
George Straight
Oasis
Modest Mouse
Usher
Lady Gaga
Rolling Stones
Lynyrd Skynyrd
ACDC

... yeah... a mix

peonies

Rough_Rock
Anything country for me : ) I also listen to a lot of "old" music such as Simon and Garfunkel, Frank Sinatra, The Beatles (I was named after one of their songs!)... and much more. My guilty pleasure is Lady Gaga... haha!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
HeHe...im a HUGE dave Fan too........just gotta love GraveDigger and Smash into me.....even better....Lovers for Tonight...
36.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 9:59:45 AM
Author: UnluckyTwin
In general I actually like folk music or womyn''s music, but my all time favorite band that I am so proud of: HANSON. Ladies, they''ve got a new album out called SHOUT IT OUT. You can hear it ALL on their myspace page for free. Don''t write it off just because I''m 24 or because the guys themselves are still young. They''ve come a long way since MMMBop. Their biggest fan?: my 51-year-old mother. :)

Oo I''ll have to get their new album. I got The Walk and was shocked at how good it was. I always play it for people and don''t tell them who it is and once they admit to really liking it I''ll reveal that it'' Hanson. They really are quite good, their music is definitely maturing.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2010 11:37:16 AM
Author: Jessie702
HeHe...im a HUGE dave Fan too........just gotta love GraveDigger and Smash into me.....even better....Lovers for Tonight...
36.gif
My SO beat the crap out of Dave once. We''re not exactly fans. Plus his tour bus fiasco in Chicago is forever etched into my memory.
2.gif

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 11:41:27 AM
Author: Callisto

Date: 6/18/2010 9:59:45 AM
Author: UnluckyTwin

Oo I''ll have to get their new album. I got The Walk and was shocked at how good it was. I always play it for people and don''t tell them who it is and once they admit to really liking it I''ll reveal that it'' Hanson. They really are quite good, their music is definitely maturing.
Then you will LOVE this new album. It''s got all the talent of The Walk BUT it is way more fun! :) The Walk was so serious. Shout It Out is a nice summer album.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
I stated my collegiate career as a music education major.. so I have an appreciation for just about everything.

I LOVE Blink 182 and thus AVA.

It''s he only band SO and I have in common.

But I also love.. a lot of things, like show tunes. haha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results