shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies in WAITING? Patience is not one of my virtues.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daffodil

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to give a quick intro about myself! I recently became a member of the ladies in waiting list, which is so exciting! My SO and I have been together for about 2 years now. I completely adore him and he is the love of my life.

I am purposely keeping the details sort of vague, because I know that he also lurks on these forums. :) We met in school and have careers in the same field. We have had many discussions about getting married, "our" wedding, and "our" future. We''ve gone ring shopping together a few times, and I''m pretty sure he has a good idea of my "dream ring." Because of academic and career goals, we are hoping to be married in the next 1-2 years and maybe start a family soon.

That being said, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of such an awesome forum! Reading your posts has helped me so much! I look forward to letting you know about how our relationship progresses and hearing so much more about yours!!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Ms. Daffodil!

I have to say, it''s a pretty good sign that he is on these forums. I don''t know any guys that would just hang around here unless they were on the quest for the perfect ring!

mickeyva

Rough_Rock
Hi there! I love the subject line that Patience is not one of your virtues! It is also not one of mine (I think it''s happening this weekend and I feel like this has been the longest week already)! As OUpeargirl said, it''s a great sign that he''s on this site. Anyway, welcome again, and I look forward to hearing more about how things are going for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results