shape
carat
color
clarity

LAD OEC in vintage-inspired CVB ring with ruby collar

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
I keep looking at the pics of this ring and drooling. I'm actually "upgrading" to a larger and warmer stone -- mostly because I want the warmth (and a different facet pattern). I love that p/q tint!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Unique and gorgeous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite! :appl: :appl: :appl:

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again, ladies! Still loving my ring. :bigsmile:

HegemonyCricket said:
I keep looking at the pics of this ring and drooling. I'm actually "upgrading" to a larger and warmer stone -- mostly because I want the warmth (and a different facet pattern). I love that p/q tint!

HegemonyCricket, I'll look for your new stone. Love warm stones!

I promised these a while ago, but you know, life gets in the way. Here's the blingiest way I wear it, though mostly, I wear it by itself or just with the ruby band. Depends on my mood! :lol: (And please forgive my dry, manicure-less hands!)

red_potato_set_1.jpg

red_potato_set_2.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, it's still as beautiful as I recall! I do like it best on it's own still. It really shows off the setting that way!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow - how did I miss this?! Congrats on your accomplishment and on such a gorgeous ring.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I have been hoping to see updated pics of how you were wearing so thank you for sharing! Love love love your ring & bands! :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE!!!!!!! the STACK!!!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DecoDaze this ring is perfection the setting suits the stone to a T! The collar adds just a hint of color and the prongs are :love: . This is a very special ring.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Your stone and setting are amazing!! I absolutely love the fleur de lis prongs :love: :love: :love:

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again, everyone. This ring is definitely my favorite. It still gives me a thrill every time I look at it! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results