shape
carat
color
clarity

La Canadienne boots

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I'm considering buying a pair of these for the winter but I was wondering if they were as good as the reviews on Zappos.com make them out to be. Basically I'm looking for something pretty to wear to work but could also be used when I have to go out to shovel snow.

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
2 girlfriends own this brand and love it. And we're in Montreal, where winter is punishing and long. :)

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I don't have a pair, but I've seen a few in person and am always surprised by how well-made they seem. I particularly like them because the soles are usually a non-skid material, which is crucial for me. The only thing holding me back from getting a pair is that I already have 5 pairs of tall boots and I'm running out of storage space. :cry:

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I have a pair of them - I use them to walk to work in the winter (Toronto) and they are great. Worth every penny. I'm on season 4 with them this year - I get them freshened up at the end of every season by a cobbler who cleans the salt stains/checks the rubber on the bottom of the heel, etc.

Go for it!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I went for it. I bought the Tovah style in brown suede. Thanks for the feedback all!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I got them and they're lovely but way too small in the calf. I guess I should have measured before purchasing. ;( Anyone know any brands of tall winter boots that service the ginormous calf sector (18"+)?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results