shape
carat
color
clarity

***LA and OC PSers: Anyone for a get-together?***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! I was just thinking that it''s been a long time since there was a get-together in this area, and was wondering if anyone was up for it in the next few months. Respond here if you are, and we can go from there!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Selkie,

I live in Hermosa beach and I would def. be interested!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I am game. Saturdays are good for me.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m up for something in Los Angeles, but not too far south. Lunch on a saturday or sunday would be fun in late september maybe? I''m going to be away for my wedding over the next two weeks.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to join. I''m in South OC so something in South LA or North OC works well for me. This will be so much fun!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe... iwannaprettyone's picture thread got me thinking about the glories of remaining anonymous on the board
11.gif

Just kidding! Sort of
3.gif
I'd be interested in a get-together, if I can make it on the set date. When's the next gem & jewelry show? We could make it a jewelry outing!

ETA: I just checked, there's one Sept 21-23 in Santa Monica!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 2:10:18 AM
Author: kcoursolle
I''m up for something in Los Angeles, but not too far south. Lunch on a saturday or sunday would be fun in late september maybe? I''m going to be away for my wedding over the next two weeks.

Oh, that''s right! How are things going?

I was thinking late September too.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 11:17:25 AM
Author: musey
Maybe... iwannaprettyone's picture thread got me thinking about the glories of remaining anonymous on the board
11.gif

Just kidding! Sort of
3.gif
I'd be interested in a get-together, if I can make it on the set date. When's the next gem & jewelry show? We could make it a jewelry outing!

ETA: I just checked, there's one Sept 21-23 in Santa Monica!

Oh, brilliant!! I'd be up for that, especially on the Saturday on Sunday.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
There''s one in Anaheim in October as well, for the OC folks who couldn''t make it to Santa Monica.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Selkie, I just thought the other day that it would be fun to plan another one! The L.A group was on a roll last spring/summer. I think there were 3 of them.

So YEAH, I''m up for one. Lunch and/or meeting up at gem & jewelry show would be FAB! I leave on vacation for 2 weeks on Sunday the 23rd. So Sat the 22nd would work for me.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
CG, you haven''t talked to Selflove at all in the past year, have you? I wonder how she''s doing.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Saturday the 22nd in Santa Monica would work fabulously for me. I''ll be done with wedding stuff and Santa Monica is really accessible for me.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 11:19:50 AM
Author: Selkie

Date: 8/17/2007 2:10:18 AM
Author: kcoursolle

Oh, that''s right! How are things going?

I was thinking late September too.
Things are going pretty well, thanks for asking Selkie! I''m getting a little nervous, but I''m excited too. The last minute details are finally coming into place at this point.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I''d like to go...but I don''t know if I have enough bling to show off yet =(

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 4:20:17 PM
Author: rockzilla
I''d like to go...but I don''t know if I have enough bling to show off yet =(

That''s OK! I didn''t have any last year at the first one I went to! And we''ll be surrounded by it if we go to the gem show
11.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Selflove is probably busy with her baby. The last I''ve seen her on here was when she announced her pregnancy. I think it''s been almost a year now.

The Santa Monica Gem show would be fabulous. I''ve been to both the Santa Monica and Anaheim show, and it was a lot less crowded at the Anaheim.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to meet all you local ladies but I cant make it until after Oct. 5th as I''ll be out of the country on a long business trip from late this month until then. If anyone can wait til then, I''d do a GTG in SD or OC...

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
All right, so I''d say there''s enough interest to GTG at the Sept. 22 gem show, then, at least. We could always have a second one in Oct. (19-21, I think) at the show in Anaheim. I''m excited, never having gone to one. I''m going to have to leave the credit cards at home, though!

Show starts at 10AM on Saturday. We could do brunch or lunch. Brunch at 10:30 or 11 might be good, get us into the show a little earlier?

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Hi qt, I do remember her posting that she was pregnant, and then she disappeared. I'm sure she's got her hands full!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if I''ll be able to make it on 9-22. DH will be away. I''ll be sure to make it to the Anaheim GTG, though. I''d love to meet some PSers.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
bumping

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 6:29:07 PM
Author: Selkie
All right, so I''d say there''s enough interest to GTG at the Sept. 22 gem show, then, at least. We could always have a second one in Oct. (19-21, I think) at the show in Anaheim. I''m excited, never having gone to one. I''m going to have to leave the credit cards at home, though!

Show starts at 10AM on Saturday. We could do brunch or lunch. Brunch at 10:30 or 11 might be good, get us into the show a little earlier?
i''ve been out of town so couldn''t respond until now.

I''m in for the 22nd!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Are we confirmed for Sept. 22nd? Who's in?

Confirmed:
Selkie
Chargergrl
qtiekiki

Maybe:
ivanadiamond
kcoursolle
musey
Miranda
rockzilla

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to stay a maybe indefinitely. My schedule changes daily!
1.gif
But I''ll be there if I can!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, sounds like fun! I''ll have to put myself in the maybe category though. I''m almost 7mos pg and I promised myself I wouldn''t make any more plans until I got started on my nursery. I only have one free weekend between now and then so I''m not sure that I''ll be done with my "must do" list.
A GTG and gem show is just sooo tempting...

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 4:44:29 PM
Author: StephensBride
Oooh, sounds like fun! I''ll have to put myself in the maybe category though. I''m almost 7mos pg and I promised myself I wouldn''t make any more plans until I got started on my nursery. I only have one free weekend between now and then so I''m not sure that I''ll be done with my ''must do'' list.

A GTG and gem show is just sooo tempting...

Congratulations! And it''s only a few hours...you know you wanna...
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results