shape
carat
color
clarity

Kylie Jenner and her daughter have new matching diamond rings

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that….. dang. While her kid might be more responsible than other kids, how could a 3 year old *not* lose that? And how many carats is Stormi’s, or Kylie’s for that matter? I wonder if being so rich takes away from the enjoyment of having a thing, because you could afford really anything that you want.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s one way to Keep the old mined diamond industry going! All this talk about how millennials and younger generations don’t appreciate natural diamonds…well there you go! She has a millions of followers who are coveting diamonds as I text.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Stormi’s better!
I think it’s ridiculous to buy a child diamonds that big. You can see Stormi is still in a car seat..She probably would be just as happy with a little Cracker Jacks ring.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I like Stormi’s better!
I think it’s ridiculous to buy a child diamonds that big. You can see Stormi is still in a car seat..She probably would be just as happy with a little Cracker Jacks ring.

Same. But,I guess when you have more money than you know what to do with, you do this... Like buying a two year old Hermes and LV.

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I think it’s cute.

the amount of money they (she and her baby daddy) have, it’s like buying mommy and me rings at Claire’s. I’m sure they’re insured but when you’re that rich, she makes a hundred grand to wake up in the morning, it’s nothing.

everyone is always outraged when wealthy people spend money; for all we know Stormi’s ring has CZs in it.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Giving a three year old a ring like that (if they're real diamonds) just turns me off. It's just too over the top and a gross display of wealth I think.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Giving a three year old a ring like that (if they're real diamonds) just turns me off. It's just too over the top and a gross display of wealth I think.

As opposed to the other gross displays of wealth this family engages in?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess the biggest surprise for me in that pic is that she hasn’t put her kid in gel nails yet.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
As opposed to the other gross displays of wealth this family engages in?

I'm not a fan of the Kardashians/Jenners, but for reasons that don't generally include how they spend their money.
This is the exception though.

I like the proportions of her kid’s ring better, scaled up to fit my hand in the same way both stones would probably be ~3ct each? Kylie’s at 5-6ct each seem too big for her hand, they would look better as two solitaires imo.

I’m in the minority, but I don’t personally think it’s weird or bad for them to buy the kid expensive jewelry. After all, it’s a tiny fraction of their income, let alone net worth. My parents did have some precious “baby jewelry” for me (though nothing like this 3ctw toi et moi ofc!!). It’s problematic if they let her wear it to kindergarten or something, but if it’s just to dress up and under parental/adult supervision, it’s okay in my eyes. I honestly have a bigger problem with the nail polish, like why is she painting her 3yo daughter’s nails??

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
Agreed. I think it’s cute. I see it as a fraction of their literal billions. I spend my money on jewelry at a much higher percentage of my net worth than that tiny ring cost them. To each their own. Enjoy the bling.

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Travis Scott purchased the diamond rings for Kylie Jenner and Stormi..
I think they really underestimated the cost of Kylie’s ring. :oops2:

And overestimated Stormi’s 2x1.5 ct = 120k? Exsqueeze me? I don’t think so. Also, neither of those is an emerald cut. Page 6 needs a new style editor if they want to talk jewelry. :roll2: :lol-2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll: Sorry, I think it’s an ostentatious display of wealth, and I just cringe when I see things like this. How’s a child going to learn to appreciate anything when they’re given something like this at 3 years old?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll: Sorry, I think it’s an ostentatious display of wealth, and I just cringe when I see things like this. How’s a child going to learn to appreciate anything when they’re given something like this at 3 years old?

You never know, she might get DSS…lol

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock

if you saw any other child wearing something like this, you'd assume it was a cheap trinket, right? a toy.

Other cultures buy expensive jewelry suites for literal infants.

She's got enough to deal with in her life as a famous child. Why we have to pick apart something so foolish - at least pick apart her mother's ginormous rocks. It's not like Stormi walked into a store and picked it out. It's a gift from her father.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I’m really hoping they immediately took it off after the photo was taken and will keep it safely for her to wear when she is older. Hoping.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t blame the child for owning it, I blame the parents @kb1gra. Have they learned nothing from their sister plastering photos of expensive jewellery all over social media, and then getting attacked and robbed? The world and his wife now know the child has expensive jewellery, making her a potential target.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the interesting thing is that, despite all her money, and despite all the plastic surgery, and despite millions and millions of followers....she still can't get Travis to commit. She's said openly that she wants to get married and is, apparently, more than keen and willing to do so asap. But her partner has said publicly, more than once, "I'm not ready to get married yet" - which means - despite one of the most public relationships in the world and 2 kids, he STILL isn't sure he wants this as his family.

Money can't buy love. And it definitely can't buy commitment. Clearly. She can keep her rings - it's a consolation prize. I prefer less affluence but 37 years with the best man I know who was ready to commit to me at age 18. As far as I'm concerned - I, and everyone like me, wins.

I see endless photos of bling on PS, and it's a bunch of fun. But more than that - I read about love story after love story here, and so many wonderful relationships that have gone the distance and withstood the test of time; husbands and wives, fiancee and fiancé, parents and child, friends, people who have loved and lost animals - all who of whom love each other. This is the heart of PriceScope and the true worth of jewelry.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The cost estimates are absurd. This whole family bothers me, as they are a combination of extreme wealth and utter trash culture, but it doesn’t bother me that a little girl has a ring that matches her mother’s. I think that’s a cute idea.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
The cost estimates are absurd. This whole family bothers me, as they are a combination of extreme wealth and utter trash culture, but it doesn’t bother me that a little girl has a ring that matches her mother’s. I think that’s a cute idea.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Money can’t buy you class”

~ Countess LuAnn from Real Housewives of New York

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
Since somebody mentioned bad taste....isn't this kind of a choking hazard for a kid that young? :twisted2:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
their brand is tacky ostentatiousness so i guess it fits. gotta stay in the news somehow.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results