shape
carat
color
clarity

Kooba Ava Purse, Keep or Return?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Okay I just got this purse for a REALLY good sale price. More than half off!

I got it today in the mail and I like it but I'm on the fence if I should keep it or not. It's a GREAT price but still pricey.

Cute or Not?

One cool feature is that there are leather handles on the inside that you can pull up and out to carry it.
http://www.kooba.com/Ava/pd/c/119/np/119/p/96446.html

I got it in 'Graphite'. One thing I'm not sure about is the size and the chain.

koobpur.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Okay scratch that. I''ve been looking at Rebecca Minkoff Purses (thank you AmberGretchen!). I''m going to return this one and put the money towards one of those instead.
1.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Wow thank you so much for the list! That rules! :) I may go with a hobo instead but I''ll be looking at all these links to see if maybe something else will work for me as well.

Thanks again!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
You are welcome - don''t miss the couple of other choices in your other thread!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2009 4:04:13 PM
Author: Steel
You are welcome - don''t miss the couple of other choices in your other thread!
Definitely! Thanks again!
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ooh - I meant to ask, how did the Rebecca Minkoff venture to Bloomie''s go? Did you get to try on a full-size Nikki? There are some awesome deals floating around right now on her bags - you should be able to get either the navy or the charcoal patent for way less than full retail - check out the shopping thread on the Rebecca Minkoff forum on TPF.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I never did get to try one on... I will try to make it to bloomingdales this week! I will also have to keep an eye out for deals. So far everlything''s been full price. And as you know I did actually get the purple patent mini-nikki! I will post photos when I get it. :)

mechinyun

Rough_Rock
I love the Kooba Ava! Can you please tell me where you found it on sale? I would love to know! I saw this bag at Bloomies today and wanted to buy it, but decided to wait for a sale.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2009 9:57:12 PM
Author: mechinyun
I love the Kooba Ava! Can you please tell me where you found it on sale? I would love to know! I saw this bag at Bloomies today and wanted to buy it, but decided to wait for a sale.
Shopbop just processed my return a day ago! You should contact them and see if they still have it. They tend to re-list returns after a couple of days.

I saw the same purse in Nordstrom''s at Stanford last week. Didn''t look at the price though!

DEFINITELY call shopbop first thing tomorrow!
1.gif

1-877-SHOPBOP
1-877-746-7267
M-F 8am - 6pm CST
Sat 9am - 5pm CST

mechinyun

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/26/2009 3:40:37 AM
Author: violet02
Date: 1/25/2009 9:57:12 PM

Author: mechinyun

Shopbop just processed my return a day ago! You should contact them and see if they still have it. They tend to re-list returns after a couple of days.

I saw the same purse in Nordstrom''s at Stanford last week. Didn''t look at the price though!

DEFINITELY call shopbop first thing tomorrow!
1.gif

1-877-SHOPBOP

1-877-746-7267

M-F 8am - 6pm CST

Sat 9am - 5pm CST

Thank you so much for the info! I just called Shopbop, but the CS rep said she couldn''t reserve it for me. I have to just keep checking the site to see if they repost it. I hope I get it! If I do, I''ll post here and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results