shape
carat
color
clarity

Know where I can get a ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
reasonably priced blue sapphire or spinel. I don't mind heating. Needs to be round and around 5.8-6mm (little over is okay).

Suggestions are most welcome.

ETA; Should probably say that I would prefer a medium saturation, and doesn't need to be pure blue, some grey, violet or green in there is okay by me as long as it's primary blue.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the portugese ... out of budget. Dan''s might work. But I''m wary. I bought one with a pic that the looked similar and it turned out navy. :(

Email to Gary sent. :)

THANK YOU.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I just bought a sphene from this guy, who I met at a recent gem show. He''s got two round blue sapphires listed on his site now: Earth''s Treasures. One at the very top of the page, and one close to the bottom. First one looks a bit windowed, but he''s in Santa Clara and does the shows up there, so maybe you could take a look in person.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy- Try Michael at Gemshoppe. Maybe he''ll have something? worth a shot though

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I need 6.5 I can''t read. Sorry guys. Dan is looking through rough and Garry through stock. :)

Any further suggestions VERY welcome.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dan''s descriptions are pretty accurate for how stones appear in real life. I will be anxious to see what you find.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
does anyone know if packrat was looking for both sapphire and spinel or just spinel??? b/c that portugese cut from gemline might be the shade she''s looking for...

gypsy: good luck with your search! maybe tr natural sapphire company? although, they may be a bit more pricey...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/11/2009 11:55:13 AM
Author: kas baby
does anyone know if packrat was looking for both sapphire and spinel or just spinel??? b/c that portugese cut from gemline might be the shade she''s looking for...

gypsy: good luck with your search! maybe tr natural sapphire company? although, they may be a bit more pricey...
she said spinel, but boy that Sapphire on Gemline looks great-mabye do a shout out for her just in case? who knows maybe it might be the perfect stone for her?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results